WBSSC Recruitment 2017
A latest vacancy advertisement has been issued for WBSSC Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited from capable and interested candidates for filling up 10 vacant posts of Laboratory Assistant, Assistant Chemist & Medical Technologist (X-ray) Grade-III posts. So, aspirants who find themselves eligible for said post may apply for WBSSC Vacancy by submitting their WBSSC Online Application Form through online mode or Tathya Mitra Kendras mode. If you are interested to apply against WBSSC Recruitment 2017, may grab the entire information from the beneath section of this page.
Applicants must deposit the filled application form on or before the last date that is 31-05-2017 till 4.00 P.M. To get further information about WBSSC Jobs such as qualification, age limit, salary details, applying process and mode of selection etc you may go through this page.
WBSSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||West Bengal Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31-05-2017 till 4.00 P.M|
WBSSC Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts||Qualification|
|Laboratory Assistant||01||Applicants should have completed Science Graduate with Chemistry from an Indian University or its equivalent and also have Must have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali|
|Assistant Chemist||01||B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subject of an Indian University or its equivalent.|
Contenders should have two years practical experience in the matter of chemical analysis of food articles in any laboratory recognized by Government.
|Medical Technologist(X-ray) Grade-III||08||Participating candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.|
Having two year Diploma Course in Radiography (Diagnostics) DRD (Tech) recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
Age Restrictions for WBSSC Recruitment:
- The age of participating candidates should not be less than 18 years and upper limit should not be above 39 years for Assistant Chemist & Medical Technologist Posts and must not be above 40 years for Laboratory Assistant as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Examination Fees & Processing Fees:
|Sl. No.||Category||Examination Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount Payable|
|1||All categories except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / P.W.D.||200/-||20/||220/-|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities(40% & above)||Nil||20/-||20/-|
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 25,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-|
|Assistant Chemist||Rs. 7100/- to 37600/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-|
|Medical Technologist(X-ray) Grade-III|
Mode of Appointment:
To the purpose of appointment for WBSSC Vacancy, organization has decided to execute written exam and personal interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview. Final selection of the aspirants will depend on the basis of their performance in interview which will be organized by recruitment panel of organization.
How to Apply for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment?
Individuals accomplishing requisite eligibility criteria in concern to the post may apply by filling online / Tathya Mitra Kendras application form before the last date. For getting the prescribed Performa of application, aspirants are required to follow the below given steps. Please have a look….
- First of all, all the participants need to log in to the official website of the Commission which is www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Secondly, on the home page select “Detailed Advertisement” link available below “RN 28 – Laboratory Assistant – LA 17, RN 27 – Assistant Chemist – AC 17 & RN 26 – Medical Technologist ( X – Ray) Grade -III – MTX 17” option for the post you are applying for and proceed further.
- Thirdly, from opened page, read complete instructions and again hit on “Apply Online” link for filling online application.
- This will open the required application form which you need to fill completely by furnishing all essential details and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in provided space (If required).
- After that, recheck entire details carefully and press “Submit” button for final submission of application.
- Aspirants must take the print out of application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Dates to be keep in mind:
Last Date to submit the application form: 31-05-2017 till 4.00 P.M.