WBCSC Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal College Service Commission has released a job notification in concern to WBCSC Recruitment 2017. Organization is inviting WBCSC application form from skilled and enthusiastic candidates for filling up Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates must submit application form through online mode on or before the closing date which is 30/06/2017. Interested job seekers may apply for WBCSC Recruitment 2017 after ensure the eligibility criteria from this page.
Candidates, having Degree of Graduation and Post Graduation are eligible to apply for WBCSC Assistant Professor Job. Applying candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
WBCSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization name||The West Bengal College Service Commission|
|Post name||Assistant Professor|
|Mode of selection||Interview|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Vacancy and Qualification Details:
Post name: Assistant professor
Applying candidates must hold BE/ME degree from required fields from a recognized university/institution. Candidates must qualify NET/SLET/SET exams.
- Candidates applying for West Bengal College Service Commission Vacancy must be less than 30 years of age.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the guidelines of Government of India.
Candidates selected for Assistant Professor Vacancy shall get Rs.15, 600-39,100/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000/-per month.
- Applying candidates belongs to general category will have to pay Rs. 1500/- as application fee.
- Candidates belongs to reserved category will be able to pay Rs. 750/- as applicatrion fee.
Mode of Hiring:
- First of all screening of application forms of applying candidates will be done
- After screening of application forms merit list will be prepared
- Then candidate who get shortlisted then will be called for personal interview.
- Final selection of candidate will be based on his/her interview performance.
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Qualification proof
- Experience related certificate
- Other relevant documents
Steps to apply for WBCSC Vacancies:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.wbcsc.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and hit “Advt For The Posts Of Assistant Professor In Govt.-Aided Teachers’ Training Colleges (Advt No 1/2017)”
- Now candidate must read the eligibility criteria and check his/her eligibility
- If you found yourself suitable then hit www.examinationonline.in
- On reaching new page candidate must tap hit here to apply online option
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last tap submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.