Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017
A New Job Notification about Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017 has been circulated. The organization has released the15 personal Assistant (PA) vacancy for the suitable candidates and invited eligible applicants for filling up the application form through offline mode. Interested aspirants can apply by sending their high court application form before the closing date 09-06-2017. To get the rest details about the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017 just go through this page.
The organization conducts this exam every year to hire brilliant talent for the vacant positions. Firstly, candidates have to qualify the practical exam and after that shortlisted aspirants will face the written exam which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization at Nainital. High court will announce the Date of the exam and practical later. You will get other information related to Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through this page.
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Uttarakhand High Court|
|No of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date of receipt of application||09-06-2017|
High Court Vacancy:
The organization has released the 15 vacancies of Personal assistant Post in Uttarakhand.
Qualification For High Court Jobs:
- Applying for personal assistant vacancies, candidates should have completed graduate degree in Law which should be recognized by the authorized university or institute.
- Aspirants must have 40 words per minute speed of English shorthand typing and 100 words in English Shorthand dictation per minute.
- Those candidates having Hindi shorthand and typewriting with speed of 30 words per minute and 80 words per minute in Hindi shorthand dictation.
Aspirants should be physically fit otherwise organization will not select these type of candidates if any aspirants fail in physical test.
If any male aspirants having more than one wife or any other relation with more than one female candidate is not eligible for this job recruitment.
Age Limit for HC vacancy:
Those aspirants applying for HC vacancies should be at-least 21 years old and should not be more than 42 years as on 01-07-02017. Age relaxation for the reserved category will get as per the government norms and regulations.
Appointed candidates for the Uttarakhand High Court job will get pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 along with Rs. 4800 grade pay from the organization.
- Those who belongs to General/OBC Category will have to pay Rs. 300/- and those who belongs to ST/SC will have to pay Rs. 150/- to apply for the High Court Recruitment.
- Aspirants can pay this amount through demand draft along with application form.
Selection Procedure of HC Job:
Candidates will have to face the Practical and after that written exam to get the job in Uttarakhand HC. Practical part will be based on the shorthand typing speed of English and Hindi. Who will qualify the Practical exam will get a chance to appear in the written examination.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||200||3 Hour|
Uttarakhand High Court Syllabus:
|1.||General Knowledge (Objective Type)|
|3.||Current Affairs (National & International)|
|4.||Indian History & World History|
|5.||Indian Geography & World Geography|
|8.||Knowledge of Uttarakhand (History. Geography, Economy & Polity Based)|
|9.||Constitution of India|
|10.||Computer Science & its Applications|
|11.||Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Opposites|
|15.||Translation from English to Hindi|
|16.||Letter Writing (formal)|
|18.||Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Opposites|
|22.||Translation from Hindi to English|
|23.||Letter Writing (formal)|
|25.||Type-writing and Shorthand|
|26.||Type-writing in English – 12000 key depressions per hour|
|27.||In English Shorthand -100 dictation per minute.|
|28.||Hindi Shorthand and Type-writing – 9000 key|
How To Apply For The Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017:
- First of all you must visit the official website highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
- Now move your cursor to the “Recent Updates” Section and hit the link “Advertisement for recruitment of 15 vacant Posts of Personal Assistants through direct recruitment mode”
- Then PDF file will be open, read all the details given in the PDF file and download the application form.
- Now fill it very carefully and attach your required documents certificate/age proof/mark-sheets along with application form.
- Now send this form to the given address below:
High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital – 263002.
Last date to apply: 09-06-2017