University of Delhi has announced admission notice for year 2009-10 at the South campus. The two courses that are being offered by University of Delhi are bachelor of business studies and bachelor of financial and investment analysis.
Eligibility conditions: appeared/passed the 10+2) teams of nation that aggregate 60 per cent marks (55 per cent for SC/ST/CW/ physically challenged categories) in four papers including English for BBS and English and mathematics forBFIA. Trust of the papers may be accountancy, biology, biotechnology, business studies, chemistry, economics, into conversion, geography, history, Informatics practices, introductory computer science, mathematics, physics, political science, psychology, public administration, secretarial practices, social science, sociology, word processing.
Admission criteria are given in the information brochure. Entrance test will be conduct on Sunday, June 7, 2009 from 10 a.m. to 12 PM at various test centres in Delhi, Chandigarh, Kolkata and Lucknow.
Information bulletin 2009 and the application forms can be obtained through bank draft, payable at Delhi (with validity of six months) in favour of principal, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies from some branches of Canara Bank. Outstation applicants can obtain information bulletin and application form by post. Last date of receipt of application form is second of May 2009. Candidate must keep a photocopy of the demand draft.
application fee for one course is Rs 460 ( Rs 260 for SC/ST/CW) and for both the courses is Rs 660 ( Rs 360 for SC/ST/CW) application forms will be available for sale from 15.04.2009 to 02.05.2009.
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- BBE result out, counselling from July 4 in Delhi University Delhi University announced the results of the joint entrance test for the bachelor of business economics (BBE) on Sunday. A total of 2,800 […]
- Delhi University BBS Interview and GD from June 16 In NEW DELHI Results for the entrance test for the bachelor of business studies (BBS) and the bachelor of financial investment and […]
- A Specialized Course in Management of International Business from DU SRCC is a premier institute in the field of business education in India. The College has a rich heritage of academic excellence and […]
- Collage of Art Delhi University Admission Notice Application form and prospectus for admission to the under mentioned Courses in the College Of Art, New Delhi, will be available for sale […]
- Admission to Courses in the College of Art, New Delhi GOVERNMENT OF N. C. T. OF DELHI
COLLEGE OF ART (Affiliated to University of Delhi)
20-22, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001 Phone : […]
- After Commerce, Science is most Popular in DU Science courses may have seen an unprecedented jump in the cutoffs, but many colleges filled up a significant number of seats for general […]
- CSIR-INSTITUTE OF GENOMICS AND INTEGRATIVE BIOLOGY ,North campus, Mall Road, Delhi-110007 And South campus, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110025, Ph.D. PROGRAM-2013 Online form for registration will be active from February 1, 2013
WHO CAN APPLY-Masters’ degree (M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm.) with 60% (or […]
- Delhi University First cutoff may rise by 3% In New Delhi With no rush for forms, colleges are busy working out their first cutoffs these days. Expect a clear rise of up to 3% in the […]