TN MRB Recruitment 2017
A latest vacancy advertisement has been depicted as TN MRB Recruitment 2017 by the authority of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board. With the release of this TN MRB Recruitment Notification, applications via online mode are invited from eligible and capable job searchers to fill 171 Technician Vacancy. Job finders who are searching for Jobs in Tamil Nadu can snatch this chance by applying against TN MRB Recruitment 2017.
For this, candidates can apply by filling TN MRB Application Form by approaching its web page, mrb.tn.gov.in as on or before the deadline that is 29-05-2017. Job fighters who are in search of other essential details in regard to Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board’s are advised to go through below written page.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017
|Name Of Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board’s|
|No. Of Vacancies for TN MRB Recruitment 2017||171|
|Last Date To Apply||29-05-2017|
TN MRB Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts||Qualification|
|Plaster Technician Grade II||87|
|Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician||7|
What will be the upper and lower age- limit?
Age of aspirants applying for TN MRB Jobs against stated positions must not be less than 18 years in age and should not be more than 57 years. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
|Name of the Posts||Salary||Grade Pay|
|Plaster Technician Grade II||Rs.5200/- to 20200/-||Rs.2,400/-|
|Anesthesia Technician||Rs 4800/- to 10000/-||Rs. 1,650/-|
|Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician|
Download Official Notification post wise given below:
|Name of the Posts||Official Notice Link|
|Plaster Technician Grade II||Download PDF|
|Anesthesia Technician||Download PDF|
|Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician||Download PDF|
What will be the Application Fee?
- To fill TN MRB Technician Application Form, aspirants need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs.500/- for General / OBC category and Rs. 250/- for all other category candidates.
- Application Fee will be paid by appliers to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 through online mode by using Debit card/ credit card / net banking.
Check the hiring process:
To get recruited for government sector jobs against Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment you must check the selection process given here. The assortment of job appliers will be selected on the basis of Technical Qualification, Academics marks and performance in Interview organized by the recruitment panel of organization. So, candidates are advised to perform well in Interview to get recruited.
Easy Steps to fill application Form for TN MRB Recruitment:
- In the very first step, aspirants are firstly liable to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. to apply for TN MRB Recruitment
- After visiting home page of official website you need to hit on “Notification” tab from home page.
- On new window various job links will be available you need to press on “suitable link as given below.
- “Notification for Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician” link OR
- “Notification for Plaster Technician Grade II” link OR
- “Notification for Anaesthesia Technician” link
- After reading relevant details go back to home page and press on “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Then you are required to hit on ‘Apply online’ link suitable link given above for which you want to apply after reading complete details.
- Now Fill TN MRB Online Application Formwith all the required particulars in the application forms correctly.
- Upload your relevant documents/ certificates according to the requirement.
- Finally candidates are required to once verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application and take printout of the form for future use.
Important Dates for TN MRB Recruitment:
Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment): 29-05-2017