Tamilnadu Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2016 – Health and Family Welfare (PME) Department, Tamil Nadu has issued the application form of Tamilnadu Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2016 on the official website. Interested & eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of Health and Family Welfare (PME) Department, Tamil Nadu. The complete detail of Tamilnadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2016 such how to apply and its dates are given below.
Tamilnadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2016
Applications can only be downloaded from the websites at www.tnhealth.org and www.tn.gov.in and the filled in application along with necessary enclosures should be sent in a large sized cover measuring 38 cm X 28 cm superscribed ‘APPLICATION FOR POST BASIC B.SC. (Nursing) COURSE 2016-2017 SESSION’ addressed to the Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai -10 before the last date along with a Demand Draft for 350/- which is non-refundable towards the cost of application form drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai 10” and payable at Chennai. The name of the candidate and the name of the course should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Application Process in now over..!!
Candidates are now able to check the Application Status for their Tamil Nadu B.Sc Nursing Application Form through the direct link provided below
Candidates seeking admission to Tamil Nadu Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course should submit the application form with necessary enclosures which should reach:-
No.162, E.V.R Periyar High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10
on or before 22 July 2016 before 5.00 pm.
Note : SC/ SCA and ST candidate who have been native of Tamil Nadu are exempted from payment of the cost of application form.
Document Attached with Application Form –
No document enclosed with the application will be returned. Candidates are required to enclose photo copies of the following certificates along with the application.
- HSC Mark Sheet.
- Diploma in Nursing Mark Sheet (I Year II Year & III Year) along with internship mark sheet
- Midwifery / Psychiatry Nursing Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate obtained after the completion of Diploma in Nursing Course.
- Nativity Certificate (wherever necessary)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card (wherever necessary)
- Service Certificate : The Service candidates should have completed 2 years of continuous regular service as on 31.05.2016 excluding the leave for which the candidate is eligible/ availed other than casual and compensatory leave.
- Provisional Certificate / Completion of Diploma in Nursing Certificate.
- Permanent Registration Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery/ Psychiatry Nursing.
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu origin who had studied in other universities and other States have to produce the Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai–600 032.
Procedure For Filling Up of Application And Scrutiny Form
- Before filling up the application form and Scrutiny Form, read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the Application form and scrutiny form legibly, neatly and correctly. The information will be processed by using a computer. Any mistake committed by the candidate will prejudice the selection.
- Cutting, overwriting and erasing in the Application form and in the scrutiny form should be strictly avoided.
- Application with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected.
- Filled up application without the signature of the candidate will be rejected.
- Do not make hole, pin or stapler on the scrutiny form. Do not fold any of the forms under any circumstances.
- The candidates shall ensure that the completed application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Selection Committee within the date and time specified. Applications received by Speed post / Courier or any other means after the last date and time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- The Selection Committee shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc.
- Request for extension of time for submission of documents called for, after the specified date and time will not be entertained.
- Any application or the supporting documents or any other particulars received after the due date of application will not be accepted.
- Candidates seeking admission under Special Category for Post Basic B.Sc.(N) Course under Orthopaedically Physically Disabled shall submit a separate Special Category Form along with the main application in the prescribed format available along with an additional fee of Rs.100/- by way of a Demand Draft enclosing with the relevant certificates. If the Certificates are not enclosed by the candidates, they will not be considered under the special category without any intimation to the candidate.
- The demand drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee”. (payable at Chennai)
- Candidates selected under General category will not be allowed to claim the very same status as the candidates selected under Special Category and vice versa.
- No oral enquiry would be entertained.
- Photocopy/Fax copy of the application will not be accepted.
- Both upper limbs, vision and hearing should be normal for all candidates (including) the candidates applying under Orthopaedically physically disabled category.