Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2017
A Latest Vacancy advertisement as Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2017 has been liberated by Station Workshop EME, Kirkee. Organization is inviting applications on prescribed format from the eligible candidates for direct recruitment from Indian National for appointing them for to Steno/ (LDC) Lower Division Clerk/ (MTS) Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy through Cantonment Board Jobs notification. Interested candidates who have the required qualification for Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2017 can apply by submitting the prescribed application form latest by 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Aspirants are required to send the application form completed in all aspects through an ordinary post, but before appliers may obtain the complete information related to Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2017–2018 such as required qualification, selection process etc from below section of this page.
Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Station Workshop EME|
|Last date to apply||Within 21 days|
Station Workshop EME Vacancy Detail:
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||01|
|MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)||03|
Essential Qualification & Salary Package:
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||
||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20, 000 +New levels as per pay matrix of no. 2 (LDC Clerk Trade)|
||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20, 000 +New levels as per pay matrix of no. 4 (Steno Trade)|
|MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)||
||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20, 000 +New levels as per pay matrix of no. 1 (MTS Trade)|
Age of appliers should not exceed from 18 – 25 years for UN Category & candidates belonging from Schedule Class (SC) must have age lying between 18 to 30 years of age as per rules of organization. Age Relaxable is allowed to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of government of India, shown below;
- Government Servant- up to 40 years as per order / instruction issued by central govt
- Ex-Servicemen- Service rendered in Army, Navy and Air Force plus three years
- Scheduled Caste & Tribe- Ten Years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC) For the vacancies resaved for this category.
Process of Selection:
- The recruitment panel of the organization conducts written test or interview for the Selection of candidates.
- Aspirants are advised to give their best performance in all the rounds to get final selection.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for attending test and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement of stay at Belgaum, if required.
Process to Apply for Station Workshop EME Recruitment:
- Willing contenders may apply for the advertised vacancies by preparing an application on plain paper in prescribed format that is attached below the notification.
- Candidates need to attach self attested Xerox copies of date of birth document proof, education qualification (Matriculation Certificate & mark list) Physical Handicapped Certificate / OBC Caste certificate as applicable along with application.
- One self addressed envelope (size 4”x10”) duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 25/- will be enclosed with the application form.
- Envelope containing the application complete in all respect must be super scribed with application for the post of……”and;
- Candidates are required to produce original certificates along with copy of filled application at the time of interview.
- Completely filled application along with required testimonials must be reach to the address given below within given time.
- After completing the application form along with all mandatory documents should be forward to given address on or before the end date that is given below.
Documents to Be Attached With Application:
- Self Attested Xerox copies of Date of Birth document proof, Education Qualification (Matriculation Certificate & Mark list) Physical Handicapped Certificate / OBC Caste certificate as applicable should be attached with the application.
- The caste certificate should have a round seal of the issuing authority and caste should be as per Central Govt list in OBC Category.
- Non creamy layer certificate should have a round seal of the issuing authority.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-serviceman.
- NOC in original from their present in case of Govt servant
To Commanding Officer Station Workshop,
EME, Kirkee, Pin- 900462,
C/0 56 APO
Closing Date of submitting Application: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (28 Days In Case Of Far Flung Areas)!