Officials of Staff Selection Commission have informed a vacancy notification as SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017 to fill 77 vacancies of Fertilizer Inspector, Information Assistant, Junior Librarian and various others. Job finders who have dreamt to get placed in Govt Sector are recommended to apply against SSC Western Region Vacancy as soon as possible by filling online applications. So, don’t lose this career prospect and quickly access via online mode to apply against SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017.
To enroll dynamic and skilled aspirants for SSC Recruitment, authorities of Staff Selection Commission has planned to organize Computer Based Mode of Examination and Interview. However, only those aspirants will be admissible to attend selection process that will declared eligible after the scrutiny of applications. So, individuals are advised to ensure eligibility norms before applying for SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017-2018. For more info regarding SSC Western Region 77 Inspector/Assistant Vacancy, scroll downs the page.
SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||77|
|Last Date To Apply||07-06-2017|
Staff Selection Commission Vacancies:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Dietician Grade – III (Junior)||34|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-I)||01|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Mining Engineering)||10|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||02|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Ore Dressing)||03|
|Assistant Store Keeper (Tech)||02|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||03|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02|
Needed Citizenship for SSCWR Recruitment:
Aspirants applying for Staff Selection Commission WR Recruitment should either be:
- A citizen of India.
- A subject of Bhutan.
- A subject of Nepal.
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- All those job searchers who have make their mind to apply against SSC Inspector/ Assistant Vacancy; they must have possessed M.Sc/ B.Sc/ Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ 12th/10th/Higher Secondary School Certificate/ Master’s Degree in relevant trade.
- Contenders must have completed above stated qualification from a well-known board, institute or university.
Pay Band & Age Brackets for SSC Western Region Recruitment:
Job finders applying against SSC Western Region Recruitment need to meet the age requirements as given below. Conversely, assured aspirants will get consolidated remuneration as follows:
|Posts Name||Age Limitations (yrs)||Monthly Salary|
|Dietician Grade – III (Junior)||18-30||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Junior Chemist||18-30||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2800/-|
|Head Draftsman||18-30||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4600/-|
|Information Assistant||21-25||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-I)||20-25||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4600/-|
|Fertilizer Inspector||18-27||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2800/-|
|Security Guard||18-27||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1800/-|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Mining Engineering)||18-30||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||20-30||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Ore Dressing)||18-28||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Stockman||18-27||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1900/-|
|Store Clerk||18-27||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1900/-|
|Assistant Store Keeper (Tech)||18-30||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2400/-|
|Hostel Warden||18-25||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2400/-|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||20-28||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4600/-|
|Junior Librarian||18-30||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2800/-|
|Field Inspector||18-25||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Senior Technical Assistant||18-30|
* Age relaxations will be provided as follows:
- ST/SC: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
Payment of Exam Fee:
- Individuals applying against Staff Selection Commission Recruitment are required to pay examination fee of Rs.100/- via “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- SC/ST/ Women candidates/Physically handicapped and Ex-Servicemen appliers applying for Staff Selection Commission Notification are exempted from paying fee.
Selection Criteria for SSC Notification:
Aspirants will get assured for Staff Selection Commission Jobs on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Mode Examination and Interview. While final merit list, will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in Written Exam.
Scheme of Examination
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||25 questions||50||60 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25 questions||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25 questions||50|
|General Awareness||25 questions||50|
Process to apply against SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017:
Job finders who are interested to apply against Staff Selection Commission Vacancy, they have to go through below customized steps. Let’s take a glance!!
- At first, log in to web page of Staff Selection Commission Western Region, that is www.sscwr.net
- Afterwards scroll down the page and select “ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE WR/01/2017 ” link and press on same.
- Then, a new page will appear. Now, press on “Hit HERE TO VIEW NOTICE” link.
- In few seconds, notification will appear. Read the whole notification carefully and completely.
- After this, candidates satisfying eligibility norms can apply for SSC Vacancy. For this fill SSC Application Form mentioning mandatory details.
- Also, upload soft copies of signature, documents and photograph as per specifications.
- Lastly, make the payment of application fee and submit the form by pressing on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of submitted form and send it to the address mentioned below with required documents and certificates in a sealed cover super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For…………”
The Regional Director (WR),
Staff Selection Commission, Western Region,
1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building Pratistha Bhawan,
South Wing, M.K. Road,
Mumbai – 400 020
Date to be Noted:
- Time limit to apply for SSC Western Region Recruitment: 07-06-2017
- Last Date for Sending Hard Copy of Application: 17-06-2017