GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION OLD SECRETARIAT, DELHI-110054
Engagement of TGTs on contract basis, under SSA, in schools of Directorate of Education.
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) are proposed to be engaged by the Directorate of Education, GNCT of Delhi under the scheme of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA). Subject wise tentative vacancies in each district are enclosed herewith. The vacancies are subject to variation.
- These teachers are proposed to be engaged purely on contract basis.
- The consolidated salary @ of Rs. 15000/- per month will be paid to these teachers. No extra allowance will be admissible.
- Candidates with Graduation in the specific subject with B.Ed can apply.
- Candidates with Graduation in any of the two subjects among the following History, Political Science, Economics, Business Studies, Sociology, Geography and Psychology with B.Ed. can apply for TGT Social Science.
- Recruitment Rules in detail in respect of all posts are available on the website of Directorate of Education – www.edudel.nic.in. those who fulfill educational qualifications, as specified in Recruitment Rules (RRs) shall only apply.
- 30 years for male candidates and 40 years in case of female candidates as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxable for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates admissible.
- Age relaxable for 3 years in case of OBC candidates admissible
- The teachers would be engaged on the basis of merit in academic performance of the applicant at different levels (X,XII or equivalent, Graduation and B.Ed).
- The teachers will be engaged only till the time the posts are filled on regular basis or 31st March 2012, whichever is earlier.
- Reservation will be provided as applicable under rules in the Directorate of Education.
- Teachers employed on contract basis can be deployed in any school within the District in which he applies.
- Willing candidates may apply online on our website – www.edudel.nic.in latest by 16-12-2011 in anyone of the districts of their choice.
The applicant shall fill up his or her name as recorded in the certificate of Secondary/ Sr. Secondary Board Examination, failing which application shall be summarily rejected.
The application shall be submitted online by 16-12-2011. The result will be displayed on website on 19-12-2011. The applicants who have earlier applied and are engaged as guest teachers are also eligible for applying under this notice, if they so desire.
District Wise/School Wise requirement of additional teachers as per RtE- Mandate, for the session 2011-12, on the basis provided by MIS branch after consultation with PFC branch of DOE
|District||E||N.E||N||N.W -A||N.W -B||Wst A||Wst B||S.W -A||S.W -B||S||N.D||C||T|
- Online Submission of Contract Teacher Application
- Reprint Contract Teacher Application
- Forget Contract Teacher Application Registration ID