SPMCIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 141 Jr Technician Posts: A Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), India Government Mint, Hyderabad has publicized a notice for the staffing of 141 Junior Technician (W-1 level) vacancies for different trades. Eligible candidates can apply online in an appropriate format from 10-04-2017 to 01-05-2017. All the related information are given below:
SPMCIL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total No of Posts: 141
Name of the Post: Junior Technician
Name of the Trade:
1. Fitter: 99 Posts
2. Tool & Die Maker Trade: 02 Posts
3. Forger & Heat Treatment: 02 Posts
4. Lab Asstt/ Inst. Mech. Chemical: 06 Posts
5. Driver Cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle) Motor Driving/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 04 Posts
6. Electrical/ Electronics: 05 Posts
7. Mill Wright/ Mill Wright Mech: 09 Posts
8. Machinist: 03 Posts
9. Turner: 04 Posts
10. Welder: 01 Post
11. Plumber: 04 Posts
12. Mason (Building): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 25 years (Candidates should have born between 02-04-1992 to 01-04-1999) as on 01-04-2017. Age relaxation is admissible for 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC, 10 years for PH Candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should Possess 10th pass with Full time ITI Certificate in respective Trade from a recognized Board/ Institute or Equivalent.
Examination Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.400/- for General and OBC category by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fees.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://igmhyderabad.spmcil.com from 10-04-2017 to 01-05-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, Applicants should upload & scan requisite documents.
2. Applicants should log on to the website http://igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
3. Go to Job Opportunity & Select Career Option.
4. Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
5. Click on “Click here to apply online- Junior Technician posts at W-1 level”.
6. Complete the Registration if he/ she would be New user.
7. Enter the Login details & Fill-up the required fields in the form.
8. Check once before submission of application form.
9. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10-04-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-05-2017.
Tentative date of examination: May/ June 2017.
For more details like tenure, emoluments & other information follow the official website.