SFAC Recruitment 2017
A newest vacancy notification as SFAC Recruitment 2017 has been brought to the job seekers by Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium. Eligible contenders who are willing to get job under this organization may apply for SFAC Recruitment 2017. Contenders who wish to fill up the available Technical Officer (TO) posts may submit their filled application form as soon as possible.
Willing candidates must apply for SFAC Vacancy in prescribed Performa with one recent passport size photograph and self attested photocopies of relevant certificates.
|Name of organization||Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium|
|Total No. of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date To Apply||21-04-2017|
Name of Post:
Technical Officer: 06
Applicants applying for any aforesaid post shall be having Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized University / Institute.
Candidates selected for the mentioned posts will be getting Rs.30000/- per month as salary from the concerned authority.
Age of candidates should be below 35 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per the directives of Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium.
Selection Procedure for SFAC Job:
Candidate will be considered on the basis of their performance in written exam and then shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for the certain interview for final selection.
Procedure to fill Application Form for Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium Recruitment:
- Willing and eligible aspirants satisfying the above specified eligibility criteria are required to apply through proper channel in proper format by visiting the official website that is www.sfackerala.org.
- After that select “Application invited for the post of Technical Officer in the Call Centre of Karshika Vivara Sanketham Oru Viralthumbil Project” available on the home page.
- Now, hit on “Notification (PDF) & Application form” link against above stated option from the appeared page.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the applied post.
- Candidates need to fill the downloaded application form in correct manner by furnishing all essential asked detail.
- Documents thus arranged need to be sent through proper channel before the last date.
- Original testimonials / documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called.
- Lastly submit the application along with relevant particulars at the below given address before the last date.
Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium,
Kerala (SFAC), Kerala
Last date of receipt of application: 21-04-2017