SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2017 – Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore is invited a notification of 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for the session of 2017-19. Get Here all the essential information related to SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2017 such as application process, eligibility criteria and other information are explained on this page.
Latest – Application Form for SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2017 is going on.
- If one have not applied for the entrance exam, CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT still he/ she can apply through our Online Application form and send us the registration details later by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Placement Report of 2015-2016 – Click here to check.
- If a Candidate will have an exam in June 2017 of final semester/ year he/ she will be permitted to appear in exam after joining SDMIMD.
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM courses have to fill the Application form in Online or Offline mode from the official portal sdmimd.ac.in. All the candidates who fill their Application on or before the last date will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score and work experience if applicable.
Schedule for the SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submission of application form||07 Feb 2017|
|Date of Personal Interview||March 2017|
SDMIMD Application Form 2017 – Available!
Application form for SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2017 is available now on www.sdmimd.ac.in. There is various mode to fill the Application form online or offline. Before filling the Application form candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read all the instruction carefully. Candidates can also fill their Application from the direct link provided below.
Hard copy of application forms is also available at SDMIMD, Mysore. Please contact
Tel. No. +91-821- 2429722
Please send the filled Application Form along with the photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT admit card, coaching centre receipt (if issued). If downloaded send the filled application along with photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT admit card to
SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD)
No. 1, Chamundi Hill Road, Siddarthanagar Post,
Mysore – 570011, Karnataka
- Graduates/Final Year Graduation students appearing for CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT or who already have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score. Feb. 2016 CMAT score is accepted.
- Full time graduation courses in any discipline from any college recognised by the UGC or Approved by the AICTE.
- Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate in 10th Std, 12th Std. and Degree. Students in final year of Degree to consider their percentage upto the Second Year.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score and work experience if applicable
- Short listed applicants will be called for Personal Interview in March 2017 to be held at several centres across India as mentioned in the Application Form or Skype interviews held on request.
- Selected students will be intimated by email/ phone/mobile.
- Rs 11 Lakhs for the 2 year PGDM program including Hostel Stay.
- Food will be charged on a monthly basis which approximately works out to Rs. 2500 /- to 3000 /- per month, In addition to the above.
- Payment of Rs. 11 Lakhs will be in installments spread over thus study period (2017 – 2019), the exact amounts to be paid and the last dates for payment will be notified along with the Joining letter.