|2.||Name Of Post||Special Educator ( Primary) Apply online Here|
|3.||Job Profile||South DMC Special Educator (Primary)|
|4.||a) Educational Qualification||Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th) or its equivalent from a recognised Board / Institute|
|Two year diploma Programme in Special Education Recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India in any category of Disability or Any other equivalent qualification approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India|
|Passed in Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by CBSE, (Paper-1)|
|b) Experience Required|
|c) Other Criteria|
|5.||Age Limit||General : 18 – 30 years|
|SC : 18 – 35 years|
|ST : 18 – 35 years|
|OBC : 18 – 33 years|
|Others : 18 – 40 years|
|6.||Emoluments||Rs. 27000/- p.m. subject to variable D.A.|
|7.||Type Of Recruitment||CONTRACTUAL|
|8.||No. Of Anticpated Post||588 Post|
|The crucial date of determination of age:||30/06/2014|
|9.||last date of receiving online application:||30/06/2014|
|11.||Terms and Conditions:-||Online applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for engagement of|
Teachers (Primary) in the schools of South DMC.
General Information :
1. The engagement will be purely on temporary and contractual basis upto 10/05/2015 or list of Selected candidates received from DSSSB whichever is earlier
2. Reservation & relaxation will be provided as per rules. The candidate belonging to reserved category of SC/ST/OBC must possess caste certificate issued from the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi on or before the last date of closing of Online i.e 30.06.2014.
3. The candidate belonging to Physically Handicapped Category (Ortho + VH) must possess “Disability Certificate” from Competent Authority .
4. Qualification : –
1. Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th) or its equivalent from a recognised Board / Institute
2. Two year diploma Programme in Special Education Recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India in any category of Disability or Any other equivalent qualification approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
3. Passed in Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by CBSE, (Paper-1)
5. AGE LIMIT :
General : – 30 years
SC /ST : – 35 years
OBC : – 33 years
PH (General) : – 40 years, PH(SC/ST) 45 years, PH (OBC) : 43 years
Candidates belonging to Reserved Category who are also covered under the physically disable category will eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both the categories.
6. The Criteria for selection will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the academic and professional qualification. The criteria for deriving merit list will be as under :
Sr.No. examination weightage/marks
A . Secondary Examination : 25 %
B. Sr. Sec. Examination : 45%
C. Teacher Training : 30%
Total Weightage/Marks : 100
(a) Marks will be calculated upto 2 decimal point and convention of decimal fractions will be used and in case of tie decimal fractions can be taken to any extent to decide the merit and seniority.
(b) The Marks of best five subjects including Hindi in case of Secondary Examination passed out from the same Board of examination will be considered for deriving the merit.
(c) The Marks of best five subjects in Senior Secondary Examination passed out from the same Board of examination will be considered for deriving the merit. English as subject at Secondary or Senior Secondary level will be included among best five subjects either at Secondary level or Senior Secondary level as per choice of candidate. The marks of additional subject will also be considered for driving the merit but the Board of Examination for best five subjects should be the same.
7. 3% Vacancies will be filled up among the Persons with Disability i.e. PH (Ortho ) & VH. The posts is found suitable for PH ( OA, OL, OAL & BL ) VH ( B, LV) as per notification dated 29.07.2013.
8. The candidates selected for engagement will have to sign a contract agreement with zonal DDEs/ADEs before issuing of engagement letter. In the current year, the period of engagement is till 10/05/2015 or till the select list is received from DSSSB whichever is earlier .After expiry of contractual period they will be disengaged.
9. The candidates so engaged on contract basis shall not file any court case
regarding salary & regularization.
10. The contract period of these posts will automatically stands cancelled on
10/05/2015 or till the select list is received from DSSSB whichever is earlier .
11. The Department has already forwarded requisition of Special Educator to the
|12.||Instruction To candidates||1. The candidates have to upload application form with his / her own latest photograph on the website, www.mcdonline.gov.in upto 30.06.2014. All application would be accepted online only,|
2. No manual application will be accepted or entertained. The applicant shall fill up his/ her name as recorded in the certificate of Secondary Examination.
3. The candidates should ensure that correct entries are made in the entire application.
4. Applications with incomplete/wrong particular will be rejected. Applicant will be responsible for filling wrong marks or any other information in the application form.
5. The list of short listed candidates will alongwith scheduled of verification of documents and instructions will be uploaded on MCD Website www.mcdonline.gov.in between 07.07.2014 to 12.07.2014.
6. The final list of selected candidates after verification of documents will be publish on www.mcdonline.gov.in. between 25.07.2014 to 31.07.2014.
7. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
8. The age relaxation for SC/ST applicants are upto 5 years & OBC applicants upto 3 years. Candidates belonging to SC/OBC who were also covered under the Physically Disability Category will be eligible for cumulative age relaxation under both of the categories.
9. Selected candidates will have to join his / her duty within 10 days of issuing of the engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join in the stipulated period his / her claim shall be forfeited and the next candidate available in the merit list will be engages or given the offer to work on contract basis. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
10. The SDMC reserves the right to make any amendment ,cancellation and change in advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reasons.
11. Applicants are requested to check their e-mails and also frequently visit the website of MCD www.mcdonline.gov.in for further instructions / information. For any enquiry please contact Phone No. 011-2322-7334
The eligible and interested candidates may apply through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 16/06/2014 to 30/06/2014. The candidate should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of online apply.
• Online applications are available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in , It is advisable to use Mozilla Fire Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing www.mcdonline.gov.in , the button marked Jobs @ MCD may be clicked, which shall open the page showing all jobs of MCD to which online application can be make.
• Against the post, Two Buttons namely.
a. View Job Profile : check on the button to read the Job Profile
b. Apply: Click on the button to apply.
• All fields are compulsory. All fields filled in correctly will turn Green. Any field not filled in correctly will turn Red. Till all the fields are correctly filled the page will not go to next page.
• The photograph in JPG, JPEG and BMP format need to be uploaded. The photograph size should be less than 2 MB.
• After all entries are made, the entries ought to be checked thoroughly. After satisfying that entries have been correctly and completely made, the button “submit” is to be clicked.
Note:- No change in any field will be allowed after the submission of the application.
Website Line Open for Registration : 16.06.2014 (12.00 AM)
Closing Date for Online Registration : 30.06.2014 (11.59 PM)
Tentative Date for Short Listed Candidates : 10.07.2014 to 15.07.2014
Tentative Date for verification of documents : 17.07.2014 to 25.07.2014
Tentative Date for list of final list of selected candidates : 31.07.2014
Tentative Date for joining /posting : 01.08.2014 to 07.08.2014