SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India has released a vacancy notification regarding SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various SO Posts. Candidates, who are satisfying the eligibility criteria for appointment to Specialist Cadre Officers post and wish to enhance their career in banking sector, may apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017.
Willing candidates may directly indicate their interest by submitting their online application form on or before the last dates that is well structured below. Aspirants satisfying the eligibility criteria and willing to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy, they may obtain other information from this page.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|No. of Posts||12|
|Last date for on-line registration of Application||12-05-2017|
SBI Vacancy and Required Qualification:
|Name of Position||Total Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|01||CA / ICWA and candidates who are B.Tech / B.E. (CSE / IT) / MCA / M.Sc., (CS / IT) will be given preference.|
|02||Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics or MCA / MSc (IT) / Msc (Computer Science) with first class grade.|
|Analyst (Analytics)||02||Degree in Statistics or equivalent qualification.|
|WAS Administrator||01||Engineering graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics or M.Sc. (IT/ Computer Science) / MCA.|
|IT Risk Manager||02||B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA and CISA or CISM or CISSP certificate a must.|
|Data Warehouse Architect||01||B.E./ B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA|
Age Limitation for State Bank of India Recruitment:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|30 yrs||45 yrs|
|Upper Age as on 01.04.2017|
|Analyst (Analytics)||35 years|
|WAS Administrator||40 years|
|UX Designer||35 years|
|IT Risk Manager||40 years|
|Data Warehouse Architect||40 years|
Aspirants selected for SBI Job will receive a consolidated and impressive amount of salary that is Rs.50,030 – 59,170/- by the State Bank of India and Selection as per the post applied.
|General & OBC||Rs. 600/-|
- Selection of appliers to any aforementioned post will be made based on two phases’ i.e; Short listing & Interview. Short listing of the application will be done on basis of qualification & experience and aspirants with more experience will be given preference.
- And after that shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Interview which may consist of one or more rounds.
Process to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are meeting all eligibility criteria and interested to apply for SBI SO Notification, have to fill an application form through online which is available on the official website of Bank.
- The official website of State Bank of India is www.sbi.co.in.
- When you have reached at the official site, need to choose “Careers” link shown at the upper of the homepage.
- Now, choose ‘Current Openings’ link available under ‘Join SBI’ section at bottom of appeared page.
- Select ‘Advertisement’ link against ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI on Regular and Contract basis: Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2017-18/2’ option from next page.
- After selecting this link, you may read the official notification carefully and press “Apply Online” link available under advertisement link.
- Now, you need to Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner and also upload essential documents with the filled form.
- Finally, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last candidates are advised to send the computer generated hard copy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along with relevant documents (date of birth, educational qualification certificate, experience, current pay slip and brief resume to) at the address as stated below.
The General Manager,
State Bank of India, Corporate Centre,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building,
3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Important Date to Remember:
- Last date for on-line registration of Application: 12-05-2017
- Payment of Fee On-line: 12-05-2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online application along with enclosure: 19-05-2017