Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Police notification has been promulgated as Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited by the organization to fill 34 vacant posts of Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander. Enthusiastic and hard working aspirants can grab this remarkable opportunity by applying for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Rajasthan is a well known peaceful States in the country. It is having around 80,000 strong force following operational techniques in its working. As per information arrived, there are four entry levels such as Police Constable, Sub Inspector, Deputy Superintendent Police for which millions of applicants apply.
Those who satisfy eligibility criteria need to fill online application form by downloading it from official site and send it to the address mentioned below before 19/06/2017. All applicants can grasp vital and significant details regarding Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017–2018 such as age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification, Category wise post, Pay Scale and how to apply by scroll down this page
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Police|
|No of vacancies||34|
|Last date to apply||19/06/2017|
Rajasthan Police Jobs:
Sports Quota Wise Vacancy:
- Archery – 04
- Wu-su – 02
- Wrestling – 04
- Athletics – 16
- Kabaddi – 08
Educational Qualifications for Rajasthan Police Vacancy:
Applying aspirant must hold a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislatures in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or declared to be deemed as University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
Your age should be between 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2018. As per norms of institution, age relaxation of 5 years is granted to SC/ST / OBC (Male) and General (Woman) and 10 years to SC/ST / OBC (Woman) aspirants.
Application fee Charges:
Those who are applying against RP Recruitment need to pay applications fees as listed here. You can pay application fees through the E-Mitra- Kiosk/ CSC in Online mode before the end date. Have a glance on category wise application fees.
Those who get finally shortlisted against Rajasthan Police Sub-Inspector Vacancy will get an impressive salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/along with 4200/- Grade Pay. Increment will be based on performance and promotion of selected individuals.
Selection Procedure To Avail Rajasthan Police Jobs:
Selection of contestants will be based on following points, have a look.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
|Category||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Height||Minimum 168 cm||Minimum 152 cm|
|Chest||Minimum 81 cm||–|
How can I enroll for Rajasthan Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment?
- Follow the steps as listed here and apply easily.
- All the job appliers have to visit official site of organization which is police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Select “Recruitment & Result” tab that is available at the left side of home page. Drop down list will appear, press on “Recruitment” tab.
- You will be moved to another page containing various Links.
- Select “उप निरीक्षक/ प्लाटून कमाण्डर के पद पर खेल कोटा के अंतर्गत सीधी भर्ती हेतु विज्ञप्ति” link.
- PDF will appear read the advertisement carefully consisting all details such as Eligibility criteria, how to apply, important dates etc
- If you fulfill eligibility criteria, then download application form from its site.
- Enter all details as per the needs and requirements.
- Attach photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided there.
- At last, send your application in prescribed format duly filled, enclosing therewith a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover superscribed “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________“ at the address mentioned below before last date.
Office of Inspector General Police (Headquarters)
Last Date to apply: 19/06/2017