Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
An online employment advertisement has been publicized as Rail Coach Factory Recruitment. The organization has decided to organize Walk-In-Interview to engage most eligible contenders for General Duty Doctors Vacancy. Aspirants can appear in Interview along with required documents & testimonials to get appointed under Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017.
Retired Railway Doctors and Central/State Govt. Retired Doctors are also eligible to appear in Interview. If you want to attain details information about this recruitment such as age limitation, required education, selection procedure etc then you are required to read the entire section of this web page which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com You can also check Walk-In date and Venue from the beneath section of this page.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Rail Coach Factory|
|Posts Name||General Duty Doctors|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||20th April 2017|
Aspirants who want to apply for General Duty Doctors Vacancy they must have MBBS Degree with completion of internship from any University/institution recognized by Indian Medical Council. Applicants should also have relevant working experience.
- Lower age of applicants should be as per the guidelines of organization.
- The upper age of aspirants should not be above 50 years.
- The maximum age of Retired Railway Doctors and Central/State Govt. Retired Doctors should not be more than 63 years & 06 months of age.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the directives of GOI.
Job entrants who will qualify all stages and will be appointed for Rail Coach Factory Jobs will receive satisfactory amount of salary of Rs. 55,000/- per month and Rs. 46,000/- per month for Retired Doctors. Other benefits and allowances will be applicable as per the norms of organization.
To avail Rail Coach Factory Vacancies, applying aspirants are required to go through walk-in-interview followed by Medical Examination which will be organized by the recruitment department of organization.
Procedure to Apply for Rail Coach Factory Vacancy:
Are going to appear in Walk-In-Interview for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017? Yes!! Firstly you need to go through applying procedure as framed below.
- First of all, job finders need to log on official website of organization that is www.mcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- On home page you are requested to go to the “News& Announcements” section available at the left side of this page.
- After that, candidates need to select an appropriate link.
- A new page will be opened in PDF form after hitting this link; you need to read it carefully before going to apply for Rail Coach Factory Doctors Vacancy.
- Now interested and eligible contenders are needed to download the format of application form as given below the notification.
- After that, you have to fill application form with required details without doing any mistake.
- Affix recent passport size photograph and attach all relevant documents and bring it at the time of interview.
- For appearing in Walk-In-Interview, appliers must bring their original certificates and testimonials.
List of Required Documents at the time of Interview:
- Two recent passport size colored photograph
- Certificate indicating Date of Birth (High School/equivalent)
- MBBS Degree with marks sheets (All parts) and Certificate of any higher Medical Qualifications, if any, of Recognized University (for the candidates applied for General Duty Doctors)
- Mark-Sheets and degree of MBBS along with PG Degree (Candidate applying for specialist doctors) of all parts.
- Internship completion Certificate.
- Registration certificate for Medical Council of States/India
- House job certificate, if any
- Certificate in support of caste in case of SC/ST/OBC issued by the appropriate authority
- Attested copy of Pension Payment Order (PPO) in case of Retired Railway Doctors and
- Retired Central/State Govt. Doctors only
- Experience Certificate, if any
Walk-In Date & Venue:
|Venue of Interview||Venue of Medical Examination||Walk-In-Date|
|CPO’s Office Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli||Divisional Hospital, Northern Railway Lucknow||20th April 2017|