The Entrance Examination consists of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only. There Shall be 45 Questions each from the Subjects Physics, Chemistry, and 90 Questions from Biology (Botany and Zoology).
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- NEET 2013 for MBBS and BDS Courses on May 5, 2013 CBSE will conduct first single NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2013 on Sunday, the 05th May, 2013 for admission in MBBS and […]
- Download NEET 2013 Syllabus Download NEET 2013 syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Biology as issued by CBSE and MCI for 2013 exam. CORE SYLLABUS Physics, Chemistry, […]
- Focus on time management (NEET-UG ) 2013 With less than a week to NEET-UG for MBBS/BDS, what are the preparation tips for students?
Taking into account the fact that NEET is […]
- NEET UG Syllabus 2017 NEET - National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test
The Medical Council of India (MCI) recommended the following syllabus for National […]
- List of Medical Colleges Available for Allotment under NEET 2013 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is going to be held on 5th May 2013. Here is the list of colleges available for allotment […]
- PRE-ADMISSION NOTIFICATION ( Admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H. Degree Course – 2013-14 ) MAHARASHTRA ANIMAL & FISHERY SCIENCES UNIVERSITY The candidates interested to secure admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course 2013- 14 in constituent Veterinary Colleges under this […]
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), NEET 2013 Medical aspirants across the country will battle it out for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) on May 5, 2013, for […]
- Question bank for NEET, JEE now on website Officials of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) said that the question bank for HSC (science) students […]