No matter what subjects you’re studying, whether you’re in high school, in college, at university, or facing vocational or entrance exams, to pass your exams you need to develop your exam performance mindset. Doing this will help you:
- Develop an attitude of excellence — always aim to achieve your personal best.
- Decide exactly what your academic goals are.
- Get clear on your purpose for undertaking the exam. This will help you stay motivated when the going gets tough.
- Undertake an attitude analysis to see if you have any limiting beliefs that may hinder your progress.
- Maintain positive self-talk, no matter what challenges or difficulties you experience along the way.