Download NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2017 to appear for the Joint Entrance Exam. Admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2017 is the hall ticket that indicates exact date and time of exam, examination center assigned to the candidate, and other unique details of the test taker. Only those candidates who submitted the application form with fees on time are eligible to get the NCHCMT JEE Admit Card 2017.
Instructions given in this document, issued by the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, should be observed closely for the examination.
Important schedule to download NCHM JEE 2017 Admit card is given below
|NCHM JEE 2017 Event||Schedule|
|Availability of Admit Card||19 Apr 2017|
|Written Examination (JEE 2017)||29 Apr 2017|
|Timings of JEE 2017||14:30 Hrs to 17:30 Hrs (3 hours)|
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2017
NCHMCT JEE 2017 Admit Card is being issued for the Joint Entrance Examination. Admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2017 can be downloaded at the official website as per schedule. It is important to carry the hall tickets issued by National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) for NCHM JEE 2017 on the day of exam.
Significance of NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
- After application form submission window closes, the exam conducting body receives all the filled in forms. Correctly filled forms with requisite fees are accepted and each such candidate is listed as a test taker.
- Such applicants will be issued a unique document known as the NCHMCT JEE Admit Card which contains important details of the exam and that applicant.
- Details that are expected to be contained in the NCHMCT JEE 2017 Admit Card are: Candidate name, Roll number, Examination center and its address, Date and time of exam, Instructions for the exam.
- In the past few years, this hall ticket has been issued online that could be downloaded by applicants by entering username and password. A similar method is expected to be deployed for the admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2017 as and when it is released.
How to download NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2017?
After the application form submission, a unique digit indicating the application form number is usually generated. This, along with other credentials unique to the applicant will be required to get the admit card.
It is anticipated that looking at the fact that making admit cards available online is more accessible to students compared to sending hall tickets by post, NCHMCT will be issued admit cards online this year also. The steps to get the NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2017 is as follows.
- Go to the official website of National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination.
- Navigate to the link that refers to download of admit cards.
- Enter details asked on the page (application form number or name and date of birth).
- Download and print the JEE 2017 Admit Card issued by the Council.
Check the following information carefully in the hall ticket
- Your name,
- Your roll number,
- Examination center assigned,
- Date and time of exam, time of reporting for the exam.
- Photograph and signature (if they are on the admit card).
After downloading NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
Once you downloaded the hall ticket, you will be completed all pre-examination formalities. Then is the time to gear up your preparation for the exam or start revising. The test paper usually has questions divided among the following sections.
- Numerical ability and scientific aptitude,
- Reasoning and logical deduction,
- General knowledge and current affairs,
- English language,
- Aptitude for service sector.
Another action that can be taken after getting the admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2017 is to know the location of exam center. You will be assigned a test center where you must reach on or before time on the exam day. If you are not aware how to reach the location, check any online map to know its distance from your home, and possible routes to take. It is advised that you go visit the center once to know how to reach the venue on time on the day of exam.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Centers
The All India Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) will be held on 29 Apr 2017 from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Candidates should report at examination venue 60 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Centers 2017: Applicants have been asked to choose any one Test Centre from the following 33 Test Centres for appearing in the Written Examination and indicate the same in the JEE Application Form in the appropriate column.
You will not be allowed to request change of Written Test Centre within a city usually.
Nevertheless, under exceptional circumstances, NCHMCT might permit change of centre. For the purpose of requesting center change, candidate has to submit an application with valid reasons for the change of centre in the JEE Cell on or before 14.04.2017 along with non-refundable fees of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NCHMCT, payable at Delhi / NOIDA. The National Council for Hotel Management reserves the right to reject such request in case the test centre is not in a position to accommodate any extra candidate.