NCCS Recruitment 2017
Latest Careers in NCCS!!! National Centre for Cell Science has propagated vacancy advertisement regarding NCCS Recruitment 2017. Organization is all set to recruit hard working and talented candidates for filling up the available positions of Junior Research fellow and Project Assistant.
Contenders who are satisfying the below mentioned criteria may apply for NCCS Recruitment 2017, with the help of the tailored steps.Candidates who are applying for NCCS Jobs need to fill up their application forms and send it at the postal address which is given underneath on or before the closing date that is 23rd January 2017. For further acknowledgement regarding National Centre for Cell Science Recruitment, you need to read this web page.
NCCS Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||National Centre for Cell Science|
|Last date of accepting the applications||23rd January 2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Research fellow||04|
- Candidates should hold the degree of M.Sc. /M.Tech or its equivalent with 55% marks in any branch of life science from recognized university or institutions.
- Candidates qualified in NET/ GATE/LS/BET will be preferable.
- Upper age limit of the contenders must be below 28 years as per the requirement.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the National Centre for Cell Science Norms.
- Candidates selected for the JRF Jobs will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 25,000 including HRA per month for their hard work.
- For the post of Project Assistant, contenders will receive attractive monthly stipend of Rs. 18,200/- (Fixed).
How to apply for NCCS Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the National Centre for Cell Science that is “www.nccs.res.in”.
- Hit on the “careers” tab situated in the menu bar and press on the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form and take a print out.
- Now fill the application form in prescribed format including every detail.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enfold the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the position and project________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
National Centre for Cell Science,
S.P Pune University Campus,
Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune: 411 007
Last date of Applying: 23rd January 2017