Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Mumbai Port Trust Medical Department has promulgated vacancy notification as Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited from eligible & hardworking candidates (male & female both) for recruitment of under mentioned Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training in the year 2017-18, under Apprentice Act, 1961. Those who find themselves eligible should apply against Mumbai Port Trust Apprentices Vacancy. Applicants applying for this apprenticeship need to download application form from @mumbaiport.gov.in and pay Rs. 50/- through Postal Order in favor of “BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF POST OF MUMBAI” Payable at GPO Mumbai. Those applying against Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 need to send application form accompanied by self addressed envelope with a postal stamp of Rs.15 to the address mentioned underneath prior 22-06-2017.
Personals who are looking for jobs in Mumbai must grab this chance by applying against this notification. Job hunters, who are eager to gain more information regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017–2018 must go through this page.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Last Date to apply||22-06-2017|
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Details:
|Trade||Number of Vacancies|
|Medico Laboratory Technician||04|
|Technician in Pharmaceutical Science||02|
|Total number of vacancies||08|
Applicants need to fulfill eligibility criteria for applying Mumbai Port Trust Apprenticeship Vacancy. Have a glance on table to know about minimum qualifications.
|Medico Laboratory Technician||Passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject|
|Technician in Pharmaceutical Science||Should have Diploma in pharmacy from board of technical education|
Age Restrictions for :
Applicant who wants to apply should be at least 14 years in age and there is no upper age limit as per rules of institution. As aspirants between 14-18 years are not eligible to sign the contract, so Guardians are required to sign it.
Fee Charges: Applicants applying for this apprenticeship need to pay Rs. 50/- through Postal Order in favor of “BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF POST OF MUMBAI” Payable at GPO Mumbai
Hiring Process for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs:
Contenders will be chosen based on their performance in Interview session conducted by appropriate committee of institution. Candidate’s performance will determine their selection for aforesaid posts.
Selected contenders for Medico Laboratory Technician and X-Ray Technician Positions will get Rs. 2758/- as pay scale while those who get selected for Technician in Pharmaceutical Science posts will receive Rs.3,542/ as salary amount. In addition to this, you will get allowances and other benefits based on performance.
Ways to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment:
- Applicants are required to visit to the official website of organization that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Press on “Media” tab at top menu bar of home page. Drop down list will be opened.
- Select “Vacancy” section under it.
- New page will appear in front of you. Select “Advertisement” link.
- Now press “Recruitment of Technician and Trade Apprentices in the Year 2017 2018” link.
- Again, a new page will be opened up. Tap on “Circular” Link. Now, read official notification carefully.
- After reading the notification download application form and fill all necessary details as required.
- Send it with Postal Order of Rs.50 accompanied by self addressed envelope with a postal stamp of Rs.15 to the address mentioned underneath before last date.
Mumbai Port Trust Hospital,
Wadala (East) Mumbai- 400037
Crucial Date to remember:
Last Date to apply: 22-06-2017