MPPSC State Service Main Exam 2017
The wait is over now!! A good news for candidates who were waiting for MPPSC State Service Main Exam 2017, as the organization has issued MPPSC State Service Main Exam Notification. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to organize state service (main) exam for the eligible and extra – ordinary candidates. Application forms are available now on official website for applying candidates. Aspirants who are interested in MPPSC jobs, they can apply through online mode by submitting MPPSC online application form. For more details regarding MPPSC State Service Main Exam 2017, you may go through this content mentioned below.
Aspirants who want to grasp this opportunity they have to apply before the last date that is 05-05-2017. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic candidates for filling up the vacancy position of officers in various disciplines. For further details about MPPSC State Service Main Exam, you may go through this page.
MPPSC State Service Main Exam 2017
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
MPPSC State Service main exam is conducted for the following posts describe below.
- Sub Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent, District Jail
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Registrar
- Chief Municipal Officer (Group B)
- Assistant Director, Assistant Director
- District Supply Officer
- Assistant Director
- Child Development Project Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO).
Applying candidates must hold Graduation in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
The individuals aged between 21 and 40 years of age are eligible to apply for MPPSC State service main Exam 2017.
- Applying candidate for main exam has to pay an amount as application fee online from 06-04-2017 to 05-05-2017.
- SC/ST/OBC and local candidates of Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs.400 while submitting application form online as an application fee.
- Other category candidates have to pay Rs.800/- as an application amount.
There is facility provided for late submitting application form also.
- If candidates will submit application form before the date 06-05-2017 to 12-05-2017, then individual have to pay Rs- 3000/-.
- Otherwise, Rs. 25,000/- have to pay as a late application fee on the date 13-05-2017 to 26-05-2017.
Those candidates who will clear MPPSC State Service Main Exam, after that they have to clear an interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of MPPSC State Service organization as soon as possible.
Exam Pattern for State Service Main exam is as follows:-
- The written test will be subjective type
- There will be six question paper in this exam
- There will also be an Interview of 175 marks
|1.||Paper-I||General Studies-I||300||03:00 Hours|
|2.||Paper-II||General Studies-II||300||03:00 Hours|
|3.||Paper-III||General Studies-III||300||03:00 Hours|
|4.||Paper-IV||General Studies-IV||300||03:00 Hours|
|5.||Paper-V||General Hindi||300||03:00 Hours|
|6.||Paper-VI||Hindi Essay Writing||300||03:00 Hours|
How To Apply For MPPSC State Service Main Exam?
- The first step regarding the same is to visit the official site of the organization that is mppscdemo.in.
- Once you are done with the above steps then you have to hit on “Advertisement” option from the menu bar of the home page.
- After that, new page will be displayed on the screen various links are given. Applicants must switch on to “State Service Mains Examination – 2017 (Adv No-NO. 06/EXAM/2016 DATED 05-12-2016)” link.
- Then detailed notification in PDF form will be displayed on the screen and aspirants have to read the entire instructions prescribed in the advertisement.
- Thereafter, you have to revisit the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill up mandatory details in the Online Application Form.
- Applicants have to upload the relevant documents and remit the examination fees online.
- Then, press on “submit” button and take out the print of it for further reference.
- Last date to submit Online form – 06-04-2017 to 05-05-2017
- Date of State Service Exam: 03/06/2017 to 08/06/2017