BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION MADHYA PRADESH has declared the High School Result -2011 (High School Certificate Examination (HSC) – 10th Class Result – 2011)and the Higher Secondary Result -2011 (Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (HSSC) – 12th Class Result – 2011).
These results can be viewed at the links below:
The Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (HSSC) – 12th Class Withheld Result – 2009is also declared. It can be accessed at the link below:
For other results related to Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh, visit http://mpresults.nic.in/ .
About the Board:-
Madhya Pradesh Legislature, in the Sixteenth Year of the Republic of India, enacted an Act for the establishment of a Board in order to regulate Secondary Education in Madhya Pradesh and other ancillary matters.
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- Complete Course CD for Maths & Science We have an exciting offer for students studying in classes 6, 7, 8 and 9. Now you can get complete course CD for Maths and Science in more […]
- Rajasthan Board RBSE Ajmer 10th Results Declared The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE), Ajmer has announced results of class 10th board examination. Students appeared in the […]
- No admissions in 20 Private engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh Not a single student has taken admission in 20 private engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh in this session, a report by the state […]
- MBBS, BDS exams to be conducted through CBSE in Madhya Pradesh from next year In wake of various scams in the MP Pre-Medical Test (MPPMT) examinations, the Director of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh, Nirbhay […]
- No takers for MCA courses in Madhya Pradesh It was one of the most sought after courses till few years back. However, the master of computer application (MCA) course is now hardly […]
- Enrollment Campaign for Children out of School in Madhya Pradesh Hyderabad: Badibata, an mass enrolment drive of out of school children into regular school in Bridge Course schools, will be taken up from […]
- 4 states urge HRD to relax teacher qualification norms under RTE A year after the Right of all Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act came into effect, four states — Chhattisgarh, Madhya […]
- States Demand more for RTE Implementation The Right to Education Act, guaranteeing education as a right to children between six and 14 years, is now witnessing some ugly bickering […]