Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh offers MP under graduate MBBS/ BDS 2016 courses on the basis of AIPMT- 2016 conducted by CBSE Board. Candidates can check the essential information related to MP MBBS Counselling Online Registration 2016 are mentioned below.
|MP Online Registration||26 Aug to 30 Aug 2016|
MP MBBS Counselling Online Registration 2016
The Counselling registration process for MP MBBS Admission 2016 has been started. Candidates can fill the registration form as per the schedule given above. Candidates are advised to check the instruction / rules regarding admission before applying. Registration form will be available on the official website. Direct link for MP MBBS Counselling Online Registration is also posted on this page.
- Login for Choice Filling / Locking – Click Here
- Counselling Registration – Click Here
- Payment for Unpaid Registration – Click Here
- Reprint Registration Receipt – Click Here
- Forgot / Change Password – Click Here
Candidates are advised to fill the registration form before the last date of the registration.
Steps for online Registration Process.
- Candidates are required to log on to the web site www.mponline.gov.in. On the website “Citizen Services” option is displayed. Please click on the “Citizen Services” option, Click on the Counseling Tab, “DME Counseling” logo will be displayed, Please click on the “D.M.E. Counseling” logo.
- The “Medical/Dental 2016” counseling Home page will open, Click on the “MBBS / BDS Counselling” link, a page will open.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ link.
- Subsequently the “Registration Proforma” will be opened, enter all the required information correctly.
- Fill the registration form.
- Upload the images of Passport size photograph or signature.
- After filling the “Registration Proforma” Click on the “Save Data” option.
- Click on “Proceed to payment for registration”. Make the payment of required portal.
- After making the payment of registration fees click on the “Online print” and obtain the onlinepayment receipt. Registration will be accepted only after the payment of registration fee.
Check the complete details about the MP MBBS Registration Process HERE