MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd has released aVacancy notification as MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017. With the purpose of hiring law professionals as Chief Legal Advisor,for biggest Power Distribution Company in India, organization invites Applications through registered post. The candidates who are planning to apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017, you have to send your application till the last date 12-05-2017.
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd generally called MAHADISCOM is governed by MaharashtraGovt and is a PSU (public sector undertaking) contributing in the growth of India as 2nd biggest power supply establishment in the world after China. The selection procedure will be followed by “Personal Interview”. The period of contract will be of three years which will be extended as per the review of performance.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017
Chief Legal Advisor Vacancy
The appliers should have a law degree from recognized university with an experience of 7 years as “District Judge”.
Age limit has been set at 65 years which is relaxable in case of deserving if they found fit.
Remuneration amount has been set at Rs. 45,900-1950-88800 per month in addition to allowances and perquisites as per the rules of company.
Application fees will only be accepted in form of demand draft payable to the “MAHARASHTRA STATE ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai. Full name of candidate should be written on backside of demand draft. Fees amount is Rs.600
- Selection process comprises of short listing where mentioned qualification is minimumand simple acquisition of it does not meant to calling the contenders for interview.
- Call letters will not be sent, candidates will be informed about the interview session by e-mail or telephone conversation.
- Contenders can see the short list on the website of the company.
- Travelling expenses will have to bear candidates themselves, interview will be conducted at Mumbai.
- In MSEDCL the enlistment will be strictlyas per merit in logical way.
- Candidates will be rejected if found guilty in any sense whether willingly or unwillingly and will be liable for unavailable for the required position.
- At last all the decision regarding recruiting lies at management discretion.
How to Apply:
The candidates are required to see the prescribed format of application from the Official Notification provided below and take a printout of it and then fill the required details, attaching documents, recent passport size photograph and testimonials and then send your Personal Profile/ Application Form with attested copies of Certificates, Experience etc to the address mentioned below. Candidates must attach the certificates with the application forms otherwise it will not be accepted.
General Manager (HR-Planning)
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited,
Estrella Batteries Expansion Building,
Ground Floor, Dharavi Road,Matunga
The last date to send the application: 12-05-2017