KIIT School of Management 2017 (KSOM) has declared results for the KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination) on the official website. On the basis of KIITEE Management merit list, candidates will be called for GD / PI (Group Discussion & Personal Interview). Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter containing the terms and conditions of the admission. Further details regarding KIIT Management 2017 Result from here.
|Dates of Entrance Exam||29 Jan to 31 Jan 2017|
|Date of Declaration of KIIT MBA Result||04 Feb 2017|
KIIT MBA Entrance Exam Result 2017
KIIT School of Management 2017 (KSOM) results is announced online on the official website. Candidates can check the result by entering their “Index Number” and “Date of Birth” through the link provided below.
Check Result Here:- Link to to check KIITEE Management 2017 Result will be made available here once its announced.
Candidates who qualify the KIITEE Management 2017 would be invited formally through a letter, to appear for the selection process for admission into the MBA Programme.
The following is the list of documents that would be required to be submitted by the candidates. Any changes in the list would be communicated in due course of time.
- High School Certificate and Mark sheet.
- +2/HSC Certificate and Mark sheet
- Graduation (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically challenged certificate, if applicable
- Sports / Extra-curricular participation certificate, if applicable
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Medical Report from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format
Cancellation of Admission Offer
Admission is liable to be cancelled at any point of time, either before or after admission, if
- Any information provided in the application form is found to be incorrect or misleading.
- The candidate fails to submit the final degree result on time as stipulated or fails to secure minimum eligible marks in the degree examination.
- The terms and conditions of the admission offer letter are not fulfilled.