KEAM Admit Card 2017:is issued by CEE Kerala. Candidates must carry the KEAM 2017 Hall Ticket on the day of exam. Admit card of KEAM 2017 are available for download online from 12 Apr 2017 and it will not be sent by post. KEAM 2017 is the Entrance Examination being held by CEE Kerala for Engineering Courses. For getting admission Medical, appear in NEET 2017 held by CBSE and also apply in KEAM 2017 for counselling. Likewise, for Architecture admission one must appear in NATA 2017 and apply for KEAM 2017 for counselling. CEE Kerala has released KEAM admit card 2017 for applicants and will conduct the engineering entrance exam as per schedule.
|Admit card of KEAM 2017 available from||12 Apr 2017|
|KEAM 2017 Exam||24 Apr 2017,|
25 Apr 2017
KEAM Admit Card 2017 – Download Hall Ticket
Admit card of KEAM 2017 is now available.
KEAM 2017: Admit card is available for those candidates who are eligible for appearing Entrance examination for admission to engineering / pharmacy courses. Date of examination: 24.04.2017 & 25.04.2017.
Read two important things below
- About availability of KEAM 2017 Hall Ticket.
- Withheld admit cards, and what they need to do.
- Candidates who have applied for the Kerala Engineering/Pharmacy Entrance Examination 2017 which will be held on 24th & 25th of April 2017 at different centres in Kerala and in Mumbai, New Delhi, and Dubai, have to download their Admit Cards from 12 April 2017.
- To download KEAM 2017 Hall Ticket, head over to the candidate portal provided on the website . Click Admit Card in the menu. Now login by giving Application Number and Password of KEAM 2017.
Important: Candidates should bring the color printout of the Admit Card while appearing the Entrance Examination. Admit Cards should be produced for verification in the Examination hall for attending the Entrance Examination. Candidates without Admit Cards will not be permitted to attend the Entrance Examination.
How to download KEAM Admit Card 2017?
- Click on the Download KEAM Admit Card Link.
- Enter KEAM Application number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the admit card that appears when you login to download it.
- Print the KEAM Admit Card.
- Check that all the details are correct.
- Preserve the admit card carefully.
The defects, if any, which will be displayed on the website while downloading the admit card should be rectified within the specified period.