Karnataka TET Admit Card 2016 or also known as KARTET Admit Card 2016 is issued on the official website of Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka. Only those candidates will get the admit card who will submit their form on or before the last date of the submission of the form. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website or from this page.
Candidates have to bring the print out of their admit card in the.
|Downloading of KARTET Admit Card||27 Dec 2016|
|Date of Examination||15 January 2017|
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2016
Candidates who submitted their application form along with the application fee on time or before time can download their admit card from the official website. Direct link todownload the KARTET Admit Card 2016 is also posted on this page.
Download Karnataka TET Admit Card 2016 – Click here to download the admit card for Karnataka TET 2016.
Instructions for KARTET 2016 – Click here to view instructions for Karnataka TET 2016-2017.
The above link is now activate since the admit card has been released officially on the official website.
The schedule of KARTET 2016 is given below.
|Date of Examination||Paper||Timing||Duration|
|15 January 2017||Paper I||09:30 AM to 12:00 PM||2.30 Hours|
|15 January 2017||Paper II||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM||2.30 Hours|
Structure and Content of Exam
All questions in KARTET test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.
There will be two papers of KARTET.
- Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note : A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage:
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage :
Instruction for the KARTET Admit Card
- No candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test without the admit card.
- Date, time and Venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to download their admit card before the exam.
- Candidates should validate the details given on the admit card.
- Candidates should reach the examination hall on or before the reporting time.
- Candidates should bring one valid Id proof.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their admit card till the joining.