Joint CSIR UGC NET Answer Key held in 2016 has been issued at official website www.csirhrdg.res.in. The test was held on 18th dec 2016 for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship for subjects like Life Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, and etc. We at onlinetaechers.co.in are providing the complete details and procedures to download the same.
Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2016 Answer Key
Notification by Officials:
All the candidates who have appeared in CSIR-NET December-2016 examination held on
18/12/2016 are informed that the answer keys of all the subjects will be available on CSIR,
HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in. from 13/01/2017 to 19/01/2017 (till 5 PM). The candidates may submit their representation(s) against question/answer key in respect of all the subjects through email latest by 19/01/2017 (till 5 PM). Candidates are advised to read instructions for sending representation available on our website www.csirhrdg.res.in. The representations received on email after the stipulated date or without any documentary/textual support, shall not be entertained. The observations submitted by post or in person will not be accepted. All the representations in a consolidated form, if any, will be given du e consideration by the experts whose decision will be final, if the representation is accepted by the subject experts pertaining to a particular question/answer key, a policy decision will be taken and the same will be reflected in the result. Final Answer Key of all the subjects shall be displayed on our website in due course of time. The CSIR’s decision on the representation shall be final and no further representation will be entertained on final answer keys thereafter.
Points to Remember
- Candidates must always consider the official CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2016 for all the correctanswers as the unofficial ones may or may not be accurate.
- It is not important that the score predicted by the candidates will be the final one. It can vary slightly based on some other parameters of the exam officials for calculating the score.
- The answer keys for all the sets will be released separately. Candidates must download the one corresponding to the set they attempted.
The question paper of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test, also referred to as JRF NET, contains a question paper divided in three parts.
- Part Ashall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Part Bshall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part Cshall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version. The candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be given bilingual Question Booklet and Candidates opting for English medium will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in the application Form.
Candidates, whenever leaving the Exam Hall are permitted to carry duplicate copy of their OMR Answer Sheet for their record. Thus, using the Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Answer Key 2016 that will be published here, candidate can know exactly how many marks he / she will score in the exam.