How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online in official website of Christ University.
Last date for the submission of application form is 20 Jan 2014.
Group discussion will be held on 25 Jan 2014.
Publishing of selected candidates list is on 25 Jan 2014.
Bangalore – 560029,
Ph No: 080 – 40129100.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at Main and Kengeri campus commencing in 2014-15.
The specialisations are offered in:
- Human Resource
- General Management
- Lean Operations and Systems
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree with 50% of marks in any discipline from a recognised university.
- A composite score of 600 or above (except for MBA with PGDM option) in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September 2013 or December 2013; 75 percentile and above in the Common Admission Test 2013 (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
Candidates will be selected based on:
- Academic record
- Writing skill assessment
- Micro presentation
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- Admission to MBA from VIT University, Chennai and Vellore Apply online for admission to MBA and MBA (IB) from VIT University, Chennai and Vellore campus. Candidates with 60% marks in graduation […]
- IGNOU Opens admission to Management Programmes July 2012 The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is conducting Entrance Test, OPENMAT - XXXI for admission to its Management Programmes, […]
- CAT 2012 Result Entrance Exam Results Common Admission Test ( CAT 2012) CAT 2012 entrance exam results will be declared on Jan 09, 2013. Candidates can check their results […]
- From 2013, Common Test For MBA Admissions The All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has decided to conduct a common admission test from 2012-13, for admission to […]
- University of Lucknow MBA Admissions 2013 Eligibility for Admission
A Bachelor's degree under the 10+2+3 system in any field of study awarded by a University or Institute […]
- The School of Management Sciences, Varanasi (SMS) invites applications for admissions into PGDM for the year 2014 How to Apply:
CAT /MAT /XAT /CMAT Applicants would also have to fill SMS application Forms. The forms can be obtained from Campus / […]
- FMS starts MBA registrations The Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, has announced the admission schedule for its full-time and executive MBA programmes […]
- AIMA to conduct MAT exam in 2012 too
Contrary to erroneous newspaper reports, AIMA will continue to administer MAT to MBA aspirants and the next test is scheduled in May […]