Name of Institute / University : Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Courses Offered : Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar invites application for admission to Ph.D. Programmes in the following categories.
a. Regular full-time scholars with Institute fellowship.
b. Research scholars sponsored by and employed in industry/ orgainsation having R & D facilities.
Schools and fields of Research:
1) School of Basic Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
2) School of Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences
3) School of Electrical Sciences (Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering)
4) School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Management
5) School of Infrastructure (Civil Engineering)
6) School of Mechanical Sciences (Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering)
60% marks or 6.75 CGPA in M. Tech/M.E with consistently good academic record OR B.Tech/B.E with 70% or 7.5 CGPA with valid GATE Score (Very Good) and consistently good academic record.
1st class in M.Sc./ M. Tech with consistently good academic record (equivalent CGPA) and valid GATE/NET CSIR/ UGC score.
55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Master degree with UGC/NET score OR M. Phil degree.
How To Apply
Application form, downloadable from www.iitbbs.ac.in , should be sent to Assistant Registrar (A&E), IIT Bhubaneswar, Samantapuri, Bhubaneswar, Orissa – 751013 along with a Demand Draft of Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of”IIT Bhubaneswar” on any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
Please superscribe ‘Application for Admission to PhD programme ’ on the envelope. Application form may also be obtained from the Academic Section, IIT Bhubaneswar against a demand draft on every working day.
IIT Bhubaneswar, Samantapuri, Bhubaneswar, Orissa – 751013
Phone: +91 674 2306, 2301 292
Last date for receipt of form : 20 October 2011