Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore has invited applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) Industry for 2016 session. IIM Indore had issued the advertisement / notice published in various newspapers and also uploaded on the institute website. The application should be submitted on the prescribed application form on or before the specified date along with a demand draft as per details given as “Instructions” section below. Interested Candidates can read all the necessary details related to IIM Indore FPM Admission 2017 such as eligibility and other important information through on this page below.
The institute presently offers FPM in the following Areas of Specialization:
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
Out of the aforementioned areas of study, an applicant can choose only one area of specialization and submit his/her application along with all enclosures as given under “Instructions”.
Schedule for the IIM Indore FPM Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online Application Starts||26 Oct 2016|
|Last date of submission of application form||30 Dec 2016 (upto 11:00 pm)|
|Written Test date||To be announced|
Application Form – Available
Online application process for the IIM Indore FPM Admission 2017 has been started. Last date of submission of duly filled in application complete in all aspects is 30 Dec 2016.
Application fee –
- The application fee (non-Refundable) is Rs.1500/-(Rupees one thousand five hundred only) for FPM.
- The application fee (non-refundable) is Rs.750/- (Rupees seven hundred fifty only) for FPM (Industry).
If you have any questions about the application procedure, please write to the above mentioned postal address .You can also email or call at the numbers provided below.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact No. 91-731-2439675; 91-731-2439666
Candidate should have:
- Masters’ degree in any discipline, with at least 55 per cent marks (High second class) and at least 50% marks at Bachelors’ degree* level
- Five year/ four year Integrated Master Degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks.
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks in professional qualification and at least 50% marks at Bachelors’ degree* level
- 4 year/8 semester Bachelors’ degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.
Those in their final year of Masters’ or Bachelors’ degree (B.E / B. Tech/ Architecture /M.B.B.S.) in any discipline can also apply. Such candidate, if selected will be permitted to join the programme provisionally subject to the submission of a certificate, issued on or before June 30, 2017, from the head of the institution implicitly emphasizing that he/she has completed all requirements for obtaining the degree before June 30, 2017.
*The candidate must hold a Bachelors’ Degree of any of the University incorporated by an Act of central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
For FPM (Industry)
Work experience not less than 10 years for all candidates out of which the last 05 years should be in Industry.
* In case the post-graduate qualification is one-year programme (example: 1-year PGDM), candidates should produce a certificate that their qualification is equivalent to Master’s degree as per AICTE/ UGC or any other statutory authority.
Stage 1: Application screening based on
- Percentage marks/equivalent grades in Graduation/Post Graduation.
Stage 2: Written Test for shortlisted candidates shall be held on Sunday, February 26, 2017
- Written test in two parts:
- Part I – 60 minutes (research writing)
- Part II – 90 minutes (quantitative aptitude, verbal ability and data interpretation & reasoning)
- Candidates having a minimum CAT-2016 test score as decided by the FPM Admissions committee will be exempted from Part-II of the FPM-2017 written test, however such candidates will be required to appear for Part-I of the written test comprising of research writing.
Stage 3: Personal Interview at IIM Indore campus in April, 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be called for personal interview and further evaluation at IIM Indore.
Candidates will be admitted into the programme based on a combination of multiple parameters. Parameters will include applicant’s performance in IIM Indore written test, past academic performance, work experience, and interview performance etc.
The selection committee will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate and his/her performance in the interview. The committee in particular will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments, research interest etc.
Short-listed candidate will be called for a personal interview and further evaluation at IIM Indore in April 2017.
All matters pertaining to admission into the FPM at IIM Indore is governed by the decisions taken by the FPM Admissions committee
Instruction to Candidates
A candidate can submit the On-line application with all the attachments as required on or before Friday, 30th December, 2016 up to 23:00:00 hours
- Please note that the mailing address and the email id provided by the candidate shall be considered for all correspondence by the Institute.
- All fields marked with * are mandatory.
- While filling the On-line application form, scanned copy of the documents must be uploaded wherever it has been asked for.
- The applicant must provide correct and valid e-mail id and mobile number
- Giving false information will affect your candidacy negative If you are admitted to the programme on the basis of false information furnished by you, it will lead to your expulsion from the institute.
- Your complete application should include
- Personal data
- Educational qualification
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal history
- Employment history (work experience)
- Letters of recommendation
- Payment of application fee