|Description: To Enhance and Contribute in the Growth of the Company through Business Development, smooth flow of financial and non-financial transactions at the branch level, Revenue Generation, Profit and Cost Management, Customer Acquisition and Retention.|
|Location: Across India.|
|Min Exp (yrs): 5|
|Max Exp (yrs): 12|
- Team Management.
- Client Management.
- Operations Management.
- General administration.
- Analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving Skills.
- Ensuring that the financials of the branch are under control and the branch adheres to the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) norms at all times.
- Providing advisory services to corporate & high net-worth customers on funds management while maintaining relationship with Key Accounts.
- Responsible for dealing with external and internal auditors and inspections and compliance.
- Supervising Key Areas including Marketing, Business Channel Development, Team Development, Cost Management, Revenue Generation.
- Monitoring the branch sales targets, conceptualizing & implementing competent strategies in coordination with the branch and the sales team with a view to penetrate new accounts and expand existing ones for a wide range of financial products & services.