Only the members of the ICAI are eligible to pursue this course.
Overview of indirect taxes, value added tax, central excise duty, customs duty, service tax, GST and Foreign Trade Policy.
Course Duration and Course Hours:
The duration of the Course is spread over twelve class room Studies on weekends (Every Saturday and Sunday), time 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
DD / Pay order of Rs 15,000/- per delegate only.
How to apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of ICAI.
Secretary, Indirect Taxes Committee,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhavan, A-29, Third Floor, Research Block,
Sector 62, Noida – 201309.
Tel: 0120 – 3045954.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), offers Certificate Course in Indirect Taxes scheduled to commence from first week of Nov 2013 at Siliguri.
The objective of the course is to facilitate members in industry as well as in practice by providing specialised and updated knowledge of indirect taxes in a systematic manner to enable them to take up various professional opportunities offered by this area.
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- Result of the Chartered Accountants Intermediate (IPC) Examinations held in May, 2013 are likely to be declared on Wednesday, the 31st July, 2013. Result of the Chartered Accountants Intermediate (IPC) Examinations held in May, 2013 are likely to be declared on Wednesday, the 31st […]
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ,CA Examinations Intermediate (IPC) and Final examinations – November, 2013 Notification Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is pleased to notify that the Intermediate (IPC) and Final examinations will be held on the […]
- Indian Institute of Packaging Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2014 Application Form: Application form along with prospectus and syllabus can be obtained from any centers of Indian Institute of Packaging by […]
- PGIMER Chandigarh announces Ph.D Admission for 2014 The application form and bank challan can be downloaded from www.pgimer.edu.in .The admission fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs 800 and for […]
- Fore School of Management (FSOM), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme commencing in 2014. Important Date:Last date for the submission of application form is on 25 Nov 2013.
How to apply:
The application form can be […]
- ICAI to offer course in forensic accounting In a month's time, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will launch a 100-hour certified course in ‘Forensic Accounting […]
- CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN GLOBAL TRADE LOGISTICS & OPERATIONS ,INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Possess minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Indian or a foreign […]
- service tax changes in Budget 2013 Abatement-The abatement available under S. No 12 of notification 26/2012-ST dated June 20, 2012 for construction of a complex, building, […]