HPSEB Recruitment 2017
Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board has disseminated a latest vacancy notification entitled as HPSEB Recruitment 2017. Job Seekers who want to work with this well- known Board can apply for 100 Junior Helper (Power House) through offline mode. Interested candidates who want to collect complete details related to HPSEB Recruitment 2017 need to go through whole page.
Aspirants who want to build their career in government sector they can apply for Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Recruitment and submit their application form till the last date that is 20th Jan. 2017.
HPSEB Recruitment 2017
|Name Of Board||Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board|
|Total No. of Vacancies||100|
|Last Date To Send||20th Jan. 2017|
HPSEB Vacancy Details:
Junior Helper (Power House): 100 Vacancies
Match your eligibility criteria with required:
All the willing contenders for these job openings in government sector should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board/Institutions.
What will be the upper and lower age limit? –
- Candidate’s age must not be less than 18 years and their maximum age limit will be 30 Years As On 01-01-2017.
- Age relaxations will be applicable to deserving candidates as per the rules.
Recruited appliers for latest vacancies in government sector will receive an amount of Rs. 6200/- per month from the concerned department of Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board.
Is there any Selection Procedure?
- Yes to get finally recruited for HPSEB Jobs candidates must have qualified Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of reputed Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for attending the Interview.
What would you pay?
- To fill HPSEB Application form candidates who belong to General category will have to pay Application Fee of Rs. 100/- & candidates who belong to All Other Reserved Categories they have to pay 50/- as application fee.
- Application fee will be paid by candidates either through Bank Draft or through Indian Postal orders, which shall be payable in favour of “Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla-171004.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to go to official website of Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board that is www.hpseb.com.
- From home page follow “other use full links” that is at left of home page, under that hit on “Notification/Notices”.
- A new page will be displayed on your computer screen follow Notification/ office records and under that select appropriate link for the post you are applying for.
- Now a PDF will be appeared; read all the instructions carefully before applying for post.
- After reading complete details Download application form, and fill it correctly and enclosed it.
- Super scribe the envelope as “application for the post of Junior Helper (Power House)”.
- At last send it to ay one of below stated postal address on time.
Documents (Self Attested Photocopies only) to be sent along with application Form:
- Matric Certificate showing details of marks obtained.
- Certificate of ITI in Flitter Trade only.
- SC/ST/OBC/ BPL / Antodaya certificate.
- One passport size recent photograph of the candidate
|Sr. No.||Postal Address|
|1||Chief Engineer (Operations) North Zone , HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 176215|
|2||Chief Engineer (Operations) Central Zone, HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi Himachal Pradesh, Pin -175001|
|3||Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone, HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla ” Himachal Pradesh J~Ln–= 1-J1004|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form is: 20th Jan. 2017
- Last date for flung area: 4th Feb. 2017