The lack of time is one of the common problems that are faced by students nowadays. Amidst the tuition classes, school and extra-curricular activities, it become difficult to devote the required time for study. Finally, one ends up compromising studies.
But there is a way out in which you can complete the daily tasks and rituals efficiently and still get time to prepare for the exams. A rough Time Table For Studies is provided in this post regarding the suggestions and steps to draw an effective time table of your daily activities.
- You need to create a list of all the activities that you perform on a regular basis. These include leisure, studies, tuition classes, family time as well as the time after and before school. You should also include the time required for the extra-curricular activities.
- Now you need to jot down the amount of time which is usually required for these activities. Manage the time properly; try to complete the simple tasks within less time, so that you can get more effort and time for the complicated tasks.
- You should prepare a chart of the daily activities, starting from the time you wake up in the morning till you go to bed at night. Place all the activities that you previously listed and see how everything shapes up. In this stage the major planning is required. You may even need to give some minutes extra to subjects in which special focus is required, especially if it is before the board exams.
- In this time table, you should prepare a separate column where you need to jot down the subjects that you wish to study. Prepare the schedule in such a way that you can give equal concentration to all of them. Do not compromise with any of the subjects in order to bring more marks in the other one.
- You should also talk with your family members, elders as well as your parents to seek for opinions regarding the schedule. Distractions like festivals, visitors, celebrations etc. may hold you back from following the chart properly, but they can be sorted out with the contribution of your family.
- Start following your schedule from today only. Any sort of delay can reduce your interest with the passing time, which will eventually not help you. Try to avoid distractions and keep up with the schedule as much as possible.
- It is important to note that the schedule may vary during the weekends, special days etc. On these days, you need to adjust your studies accordingly.
Now that you have chalked out the schedule, you can follow it properly and achieve the goal easily. Make the best use of your time and see the difference in your results!
About Author: Aditya Singhal, co-founder of askIITians.com, India’s leading online education company is a B.Tech graduate from IIT Delhi. He is passionate about amalgamation of technology with education, especially when it can be utilized for social improvement.