Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh has issued a notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor/ Psychiatry, Assistant Professor/ Psychiatry and others. Those who are eligible can apply as per the given schedule. Kindly visit the official website for more details
Name of the Posts:
1. Associate Professor/ Psychiatry (COE): 02 Posts
2. Assistant Professor/ Psychiatry (COE): 01 Post
3. Clinical Psychologist/ Psychiatry (COE): 03 Posts
4. Tutor (Psychiatric Nursing) Psychiatry (COE): 01 Post
5. Deputy Medical Superintendent/ MHI: 01 Post
6. Psychiatrist Specialist/ MHI: 02 Posts
7. Medical Officer/ MHI: 01 Post
8. Assistant Professor/ ENT: 01 Post
9. Assistant Professor/ General Surgery: 02 Posts
10. Assistant Professor/ (Genetics)/ Anatomy: 01 Post
11. Assistant Professor/ Pathology: 01 Post
Qualification Required: Candidates should posses MD (Psychiatry) from a recognized university for Post 1, 2, Ph.D/ M.Phill (Clinical Psychology) from a recognized university for Post 3, B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university/ teaching institute for Post 4, Basic university/ equivalent qualification included in any one of the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) & must be registered in a State Medical register of Indian Medical register, MD/ Psychiatry for Post 5, 6, Basic university/ equivalent qualification included in any one of the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) & must be registered in a State Medical register of Indian Medical registrar for Post 7 with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 50 years for Post 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 35 years for Post 3, 7, 25 years for Post 4, 40 years for Post 6, as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges, if any for General Candidates by payment of challan at any branch of State Bank of India in the “Power Jyoti” account of GMCH.
How to Apply?.
1. Log on to www.gmch.gov.in
2. Click on Vacancies.
3. Select the desired post & Click on Online Application.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 17-04-2017