GIPL Recruitment 2017
Guj Info Petro Limited has released an employment notification regarding GIPL Recruitment 2017. Enthusiastic and well deserving candidates are invited for jobs openings of Sr. Officer and Assistant Manager Position. Interested job seekers may apply for GIPL Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form through online mode on or before the last date that is 22/05/2017.
Candidates, having Post Graduation Degree in concern field are eligible to apply for Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2017.
GIPL Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Guj Info Petro Limited|
|Post Name||Sr. Officer / Assistant Manager (HR & Admin)|
|Last date to Apply||22/05/2017|
Sr. Officer / Assistant Manager (HR & Admin)
For GIPL Vacancies Candidates are required to possess MBA (HR) / PGDBM HR / MHRM/MSW/ MLW 2 year full time course from a recognized / AICTE approved Indian University / Institution with good academic records. Appliers should also have 8 years experience for Assistant Manager and 4 year experience for Sr. Officer.
Aspirants will be admissible for competitive compensation along with the other allowances as per rules of organization. Aspirants may also get benefits like accommodation, medical charge and transportation charges as per their skills.
For post of Sr. Officer / Assistant Manager (HR & Admin), minimum age of appliers should not be below 25 years and exceed from 35 years.
Guj Info Petro Limited may conduct some rounds such as test and /or interview to test skills of appliers. Job seekers, who will qualify all rounds with good marks, may get appointed for Guj Info Petro Limited Officer/ Manager Recruitment.
Interested candidates for GIPL Job need to visit the official portal of Guj Info Petro Limited that is careers.gipl.in.How to Apply for GIPL Jobs?
- Select ‘attachment’ for ‘Advertisement for Assistant Manager (HR & Admin)’ or ‘Advertisement for Sr.Officer (HR & Admin)’.
- Read the complete notification and after that come back to the previous page.
- Select ‘Registration’ link from right hand side of home page.
- Fill the registration form and after that login to your account to fill online application.
- Submit filled online application and upload your passport size photo.
- Take hard copy of filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
Last date to apply online – 22/05/2017