The Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, has announced the admission schedule for its full-time and executive MBA programmes for the academic year 2014-15.
The B-school has announced the admission schedule for PhD programmes as well. Only those who have a CAT score are eligible to apply for the full-time MBA programme. Online registration started from Monday and December 31, 2013, is the last date.
In all, there are 200 seats in the full-time MBA programme and 15 PhD seats.
Candidates applying for admission to the two-year full-time MBA must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline after 12 years of schooling with at least 50 percent (it’s passing marks for SC/ ST and 45% for OBC/ PwD) or equivalent of CGPA.
The B-school has also announced the schedule for its two-year executive MBA programme-MBA executive and MBA executive (health care administration). While the first course has 142 seats, the health care administration course has an intake capacity of 42 students.
For the executive MBA programme, candidates must have pursued at least a three-year bachelor’s degree. Health care administration course candidates must have a bachelor degree with minimum 45 percent aggregate marks in medicine (MBBS)/ dentistry (BDS)/biotechnology/genomics/ genetics/nursing/bioengineering/alternative systems of medicine/paramedical discipline/pharmacology/ anthropology/zoology/ or a recognized equivalent.
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- Two Year MBA-Executive & Two Year MBA-Executive (Health Care Administration) Evening Programmes FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIESUNIVERSITY OF DELHI
MBA EVENING PROGRAMMES FOR EXECUTIVES HOLDING RESPONSIBLE
POSITIONS IN CORPORATE & […]
- FMS scraps entrance test, switches to CAT Delhi University’s Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) has decided to scrap the entrance test it conducts every year for its MBA and PhD […]
- CAT for admission to MBA programmes at IIT, IIM, IISc, FMS The new move to accept CAT (Common Admission Test) scores for admission to MBA programmes at IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology),IISc […]
- CAT costlier than MAT Even about a decade ago, when the entrance test market was a crowded one, theCommon Admission Test (CAT) was an institution, an […]
- Delhi University to decentralize examination process After handing over five of its postgraduate commerce, finance and management programmes' entrance exams to the IIM conducted Common […]
- Two-Year Full-Time MBA and Ph.D. Programmes 2013 at FMS Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) University of Delhi Announces Two-Year Full-Time MBA and Ph.D. Programmes 2013 at FMS
Online FMS […]
- University of Delhi Admission to Master of International Business University of Delhi Offered admission to XVIII batch of the following two year full-time (four semester) professional programmes, […]
- MANIT, Bhopal Admission Notice for MBA 2012-13 MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL – 462051
Application are invited for admission to the MBA Full Time (2 years) […]