Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Directorate of Education
Old Secretariat: Delhi Admission Notice for classes VI & IX in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya for the Session 2010-2011 Running At the following schools.
List of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya in Delhi :
1. CIVIL LINES, DELHI – 110 054.
2. SECTOR-10. DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110 075.
3. GANDHI NAGAR, DELHI-110 031.
4. BE-BLOCK HARI NAGAR (MAYA PURI ROAD) NEW DELHI-110 064.
5. NAI BASTI, KISHAN GANJ, DELHI – 110 007.
6. KRISHNAMARKET, LAJPAT NAGAR, NEW DELHI- 1100 024
7. TYAGRAJ NAGAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110 003.
8. PLOT NO. 1 LINK ROAD, KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI-110 005,
9. D-1, NAND NAGARI, DELHI-110 093.
10. A – 10, POCKET – 5 NARELA, DELHI – 110 040.
11. A – 6, PASCHIM VIHAR, NEW DELHI – 110 063.
12. RAJ NIWAS MARG. DELHI – 110 054.
13. SECTOR – 11, ROHINI, DELHI – 110 085.
14. BT – BLOCK, SHALIMAR BAGH. NEW DELHI – 110 088.
15. SHANKARACHARYA MARG, DELHI – 110 054.
16. SURAJMAL VIHAR, DELHI – 110 092.
17. B – 1 VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI – 110 070.
18. B – BLOCK, YAMUNA VIHAR, DELHI – 110 053.
The admission is for class VI in all RPVVs.
For class IX admission will be permissible only in those RPVVs, where sears will be available and the information about the vacant seats in class IX can be obtained from respective RPVVs.
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTARATION FOR ADMISSION TEST (For Class VI & IX)
Student should have studied continuously for at least TWO years in Delhi Government / Government Aided NDMC/MCD/Delhi Cantonment Board Schools in immediate preceding years and should have obtained at least 60% marks in class V/VII.
(In case any school is providing grades for the performance of the students in class V/VII, a certificate indicating the overall % secured in class – V/VII duly signed & stamped by the Principal Head Master of the school last attended should be attached).
Registration shall be made only in one RPVV from where the form will be purchased. No request for change of school/change of medium will be entertained at any stage.
A certificate and mark sheet of class passed (V/VII) as applicable and duly attested by the principal/Head Master of the school last attended should be submitted at the time of registration.
The applicants are also advised to check their eligibility for registration before buying the Registration form.
All registered students will have to appear in an entrance test that will be administered on the same day, date and time in all RPVVs.
The entrance test will consist of objective type questions to test numerical ability, mental ability, general knowledge and language comprehension.
Selection will be done on the merit of candidate in the RPVV where he/she was registered.
The merit for HINDI / ENGLISH medium sections will be separate and no request for change of medium of instruction will be entertained at any stage.
COST OF REGISTRATION FROM
Cost of application form Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five Only)-
SALE AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS:
29.03.2010 (Monday) to 07.04.2010 (Wednesday)
Between 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
(ON LAST DAY i.e. 07.04.2010 SUBMISSION OF FORMS UP TO 1.00 PM).
DATE OF ENTRANCE TEST:
09.04.2010 (Friday) (10.00 Am to 12.00 Noon).
DECLARATION OF RESULT:
14.04.2010 (Wednesday) AT 02.00 PM.
COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES:
CONTACT RESPECTIVE RPVVs MENTIONED AS ABOVE ON ALL WORKING DAYS FOR ANY
CLARIFICATION / AVAILABILITY OF SEATS / MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION etc.)
In case any last day is declared a public holiday the next working day will be treated as the last day.
Registration forms can also be downloaded from our website: www.edudel.nic.in. However from number will be issued to the applicant by the concemed RPVV at the time of submission of Registration form along with Registration fee of Rs. 25/-
DOWNLOAD FORM ONLINE : REGISTRATION FORM FOR RPVV DELHI