DSSSB Paper Pattern
DSSSB Examination will be conducted in two parts:
|Part||Type||Duration||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Part-I||Objective Type||2 ½ hrs||200 Marks||200|
|Part-II||Descriptive Type||2 ½ hrs||200 Marks||200|
Part-I of the Examination will be Objective Type (Multiple Choice)
Test of General Awareness & Intelligence, Arithmetical ability, Education Psychology & Technology, Communication Skills, Teaching and Learning Processes and related Topics.
Objective type multiple choice questions on Concerned Subject as per The Qualification prescribed for the post.
Part-II will consist of Descriptive type Questions on the concerned subject of 200 marks and to be answered in 150 minutes in the space provided in the Question-Answer Booklet.
Arithmetic / Numerical Ability:
- Operations on Number
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
- Speed & Distance
- Mensuration and Data Interpretation questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc
English and Hindi Languages:
Knowledge pertaining to languages such as
- Sentence Correction etc
- Scientific Research
- Art and Culture
- Polity Constitution
- Everyday Science
- National / International Organizations / Institutions etc
Eligibility Criteria of DSSSB:
DSSSB TGT & PGT Eligibility required for giving the exam and Preparation Books will be available on the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
Eligibility For TGT
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University OR Graduation in computer Science from a recognized University
- OR B.E./ B. Tech. in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- OR Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC, Ministry of Information & Communication and Technology, Govt. of India
Eligibility for PGT
- Essential Qualification (excluding PGT (Painting, Engineering Drawing, Home Science, Physical Education)
- a) Master’s degree or its equivalent in the subject concerned from any recognized University. 2. Degree/ Diploma in training/
- Having obtained PhD. Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/ Institute;
- or ii) Having obtained First Division in Higher secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
- b) 03 year experience of teaching in a College/ Higher Secondary School/ High School in the subject concerned.