The Category-wise result of Part-I (Objective) Examination held on 09.05.2010 for the following posts of Trained Graduate Teacher in Dte. of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Post Code – 03/10 to 04/10 is declared hereunder and the candidates with the following Roll Numbers have been provisionally short-listed for evaluation of their Part II (Descriptive) answer sheets on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Part I (Objective) Examination.
1. The above lists are category-wise, roll number-wise and do not reflect merit position of the candidates.
2. While considering the candidates for short listing their credentials as regard eligibility has not been scrutinized as such Short-listing of the candidates does not confer any right of selection in any manner to the candidates.
3. Final selection of the candidates for the post shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in Part-II Descriptive type examination and subject to fulfilling the conditions of eligibility for the post for which final scrutiny will be done at the time of declaration of result of Part – II (Final) examination
4. While every care has been taken in announcing this result, the Board is not responsible for errors, omissions, etc. during printing. The list is displayed on the Notice Board of DSSSB and shall be final in this regard. The Board reserves the right to rectify such errors.
5. The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
6. No scrutiny about caste status of SC//OBC category has been carried out. For admissibility of benefit of reservation in OBC category, the final selection shall be as per policy already advertised.
7. In case of SC category the benefit of reservation will be as per judgment dated 04.08.2009 of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India as passed in Civil Appeal No. 5092/09 (arising out of SLP Civil No. 24327 of 2005) – Subhash Chandra Ors. V/s DSSSB & Ors. with WP(C) No.507 of 2006 – Sarv Rural & Urban Welfare Society Vs. Union of India & Ors..
8. In view of the judgments as cited in point no. 7 above and in the absence of Presidential notification under Article 342 of the Constitution for STs in the UT of Delhi, the result of ST category has been rejected.