Online Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates for admission into the following programmes to be offered by Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering and Technology (DUIET) for the academic session 2016-2017:
- Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- Tech. in Petroleum Engineering
a.First Semester B.Tech.: Passed Higher Secondary from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or any other recognized Central or State Board with 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided that the candidate has passed all the subjects individually. For the candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC/ MOBC category, the minimum pass marks is 45%.
b.Third Semester B.Tech. through Lateral Entry: (for Diploma/B.Sc. Students):
i) 3 Year Diploma in respective Branch of Engineering and Technology from State Council for Technical Education, Assam or equivalent recognized by SCTE.
ii) 3 Year B.Sc. with average 50% marks in PCM.
a) Online Registration Process shall be started from 13.06.2016. The intending candidates shall have to register themselves and follow the process of filling up the online application forms through https://dibru.online.
b) The detailed information of the Application Procedure, Selection and Admission Procedure, Reservation Policy, etc., shall be available in the website: www.dibru.ac.in from 13.06.2016 to 12.07.2016.
c) The date of Entrance Examination for the students under the category of Lateral Entry will be notified in the DU website after the closing date of application.
- The Vice-Chancellor, Dibrugarh University.
- All Deans of School of Studies, Dibrugarh University.
- The Dean, Students Affairs, Dibrugarh University.
- The Dean, Research and Development, Dibrugarh University.
- The Registrar, Dibrugarh University.
- The Director, DUIET, Dibrugarh University. They are requested to download the Detailed Information from the website: www.dibru.ac.in.
- The Controller of Examinations, Dibrugarh University.
- The Sr. Deputy Registrar, (F&A), Dibrugarh University.
- The Senior Accounts Officer, Dibrugarh University, for information and necessary action.
- The Deputy Registrar (Administration), Dibrugarh University.
- The Advertising Manager, Dainik Janambhumi and The Assam Tribune, through the Dibrugarh Bureau, Dibrugarh with a request to publish the advt. as per the specimen sent via e-mail.
- The Academic Officer, Dibrugarh University.
- Mr G. Chetia, Programmer, Dibrugarh University for information. He is requested to upload the Notice and all other relevant details in the University website.