Applications are invited from trained and experienced candidates with good academics record, excellent communication skills and proficiency in co-curricular actives for the forthcoming academic session for the following posts:
1. HEADMISTRESS (Primary /Middle School) : Post graduates with the B Ed I/II Division
2. PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) : English, Mathematics, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Physical Education
3. TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) : English, Mathematics, Hindi, Sanskrit, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, History & Civics, Physical Education, Music-Indian, Western (Vocal/instrumental), Art/Craft/Sculpture, Dance (Indian/Western)
4. PRT (Primary Teacher) : English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, General Science, Computer Science, Music Indian, Western (Vocal/instrumental), Art/Craft/Sculpture, Dance, (Indian/Western)
5. NTT (Nursery Teacher) : Graduate with NTT (2years)
6. Lab Assistant (Biology Lab) : Graduate in Biology with experience
7. Trained and experienced Counselor, Occupational Therapist, Special Educator
8. Librarian, Jr. Librarian : M. Lib./ B. Lib., knowledge of operating computerized packages of library.
9. Receptionist: Graduate with fluency in English and proficiency in Computers
10. Other Staff : Office Assistant, Library Attendant, Computer programmer, Computer Operator : Experience of working in school in the respective field is a must.
11. TGT (English), TGT (Physics), PRT Dance
Pay Scale & Other perks as per the DPSS/Govt. Rules. Higher start for deserving candidates. Apply within 10 days on the prescribed from available at the school reception from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on payment of Rs. 100/-. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The Management reserves the right to cancel any post at any time.
B. Block, Phase.l Sushant Lok, Gurgaon. 122002 (Haryana) email address: email@example.com, Website: www.dpssl.net Tele: 0124-4041221, 4041221, fax 4041331
Date of Advertisement : December 2, 2009 (Times of India)