CLAT 2017 Admit Card has been released. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 will be held on May 14, 2017, and the candidates must carry the admit card. The issuance of CLAT admit card 2017 has been done through the login. The candidates can download their hall ticket by entering the Registration Id and Password. It has only been released for those candidates who submitted the application form and fee in prescribed format. Check how to download CLAT 2017 Admit Card, its importance and more details from the following article.
Download CLAT Admit Card 2017
The much awaited admit card of CLAT 2017 has been finally released. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Patna, has clearly mentioned on the CLAT 2017 Amdit Card that with the candidates must also carry one photo id proof to the exam hall. At the test center, biometric will also be done to ensure the identity of the candidates.
Admit card of CLAT 2017 has been released on April 20, 2017. Download it from the link below
Details required to download admit card of CLAT 2017
- Registered email ID
Instructions to download Admit Card of CLAT 2017
Admit card of CLAT 2017 will be available online. To download the hall ticket, follow steps given below.
- Click on the link above.
- Enter registered email ID and password to log in.
- Navigate to the Hall Ticket tab located in the top menu.
- In the drop down called “Assessment”, select CLAT.
- In the table with columns titled “Assesment”, “Course”, “Action”, click on the generate button.
- View and download the admit card.
- Attach printer to PC and print the CLAT 2017 Hall Ticket on a plain white sheet of paper.
If you have forgotten password then you can retreive it on login page. In order to get that done, visit CLAT 2017 Login and click on forgot password. There you will be asked to enter registered email ID. Do that and get password.
After downloading CLAT Admit Card 2017
The organizing National Law University for CLAT 2017 is CNLU. As per the scheduled will be issued by the exam conducting body, CLAT admit card / hall ticket of CLAT will be available in candidate’s log in account.
CLAT Admit Card 2017 is required to brought to the examination center. It will not be sent by email, post or any other means. Thus, all the students who have applied for the Common Law Admission Test must download its CLAT admit card from www.clat.ac.in as per schedule.
The following documents must be carried on the day of exam.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket issued by the exam conducting authority.
- Proof of their identity (issued by GOI or state government) such as the following – Identity card, Voter identity card, Driving license, Passport.
CLAT 2017 Admit Card Contents – Following information will be in CLAT 2017 Hall Ticket
- Test center city
- Address of the center
- Date of examination
- Time of reporting
- Time of examination
- Roll number
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Programme applied for
- Instructions for the exam
Important Dates for Common Law Admission Test events related to admit card release are given below.
|Last date to apply||March 31, 2017|
|CLAT 2017 Admit Card release||April 20, 2017|
|NLU CLAT exam||May 14, 2017|
Significance of the admit card of CLAT 2017
CLAT Admit Cards is available online for download and candidates can download them. The hall ticket may be accessed / downloaded by the candidate in the personal CLAT LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall-Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
- You need to login to your account using your application number and other details in order to download CLAT admit card.
- Download the admit card or directly print it on A4 size paper and do not forget to keep it with you on the day of exam.
- Admit cards are essential document required at the exam centre on the day of exam and your entry to the exam hall is permitted only if you have your admit card with you.
- Details of the exam time, schedule and venue is mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates who have already applied for CLAT and successfully submitted the form can only download the admit cards.
The Applicants for CLAT who fail to download their Admit Cards and not carry the same on the day of exam will not be permitted to appear for the Common Law Admission Test conducted by NLUs. The admit card is the most important document to be carried to the examination hall on the day of exam.
CNLU Patna will be released the CLAT Admit Cards for the Tenth Common Law Admission Test. It is necessary to download the hall ticket before exam, check that details are correct in it, know the examination center. Direct link to download the same is also provided here for the candidates.