If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.
If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy.
If a child lives with shame, he learns to feel guilty.
If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient.
If a child lives with encouragement, he learns confidence.
If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate.
If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice.
If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith.
If a child lives with approval, he learns to love himself.
If a child lives acceptance and friendship, he learns to find joy in the world.
—Dorothy, Law Holtz
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- Principles or Laws of Learning and the Teacher While teaching, the teacher has to keep in view the following principles of learning so that learning becomes effective, efficient and […]
- A nursery teacher’s job The lowdown
A nursery teacher’s job is to focus on the overall personality development of a child. This involves developing work […]
- Syllabus for CTET 2011 Paper-1 (Primary Classes) Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage
(1) Child Development and Pedagogy (30 Questions)
(a) Child Development (Primary School […]
- G.D. Goenka Public School, Indore,Requires Principal G.D. Goenka Public School, Indore,Requires Principal
G.D. Goenka Public School, Indore
Today, under the aegis of G.D. GOENKA […]
- Suggestive Guidelines for Improving Children’s Comprehension
Short sentences should be use.
Whenever a new word is spoken, it must be explained properly.
Facial expressions and […]
- Teacher-The Architect of Child’s Language Development All teachers engaged in the teaching work in general and the language teachers in particular greatly influence the language development of […]
- Bihar launches education quality campaign After achieving success in school enrollment, the Bihar government -- on the occasion of Teachers' Day on Monday -- launched a schemeto […]
- UP govt approves free education to 6-14 yrs kids Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday finally approved the Right to Education in letter and spirit. The state cabinet proposed an […]