CG Vyapam Admit Card 2017 includes admit cards of CG PET, PPHT, PPT, PAT, B.Sc Nursing, Pre B.Ed, D.Ed, Pre MCA. Get here CG Vyapam Admit Card released by Chhattisgarh Vyapam for its various exams. This document is important and contains details of the candidate such as name, roll number, examination and center allotted. Each candidate must carry the Admit Card of CG Vyapam to the exam center in order to be allowed to take the exam. Enter Registration ID and image text shown on the screen to download CG Vyapam Admit Card 2017.
Candidates who have applied and paid the application fees of CG Vyapam Exam, can download their CG Vyapam Admit Card 2017 online here by following few simple steps.
How to download CG Vyapam Admit Card 2017
- Visit the link of specific exam.
- Enter registration ID and click SUBMIT.
- If you do not remember registration ID, you may enter Applicant Name (As mentioned in Application form) and Father/Mother/Husband Name (As mentioned in Application form) and click SUBMIT.
- The CG Vyapam Admit Card and candidate details will be displayed. Check that all details are correct.
- Download the pdf file.
- Connect a printer to your PC.
- Take print out of the admit card on a plain white sheet.
CG Vyapam Admit Card 2017
CGVyapam Admit Card is a very important document. It is very important to carry the admit card on the day of exam. Candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam or enter the examination hall without the CG Vyapam Hall Ticket. The admit card will also be required at the time of counselling and further admission process. You are advised to take multiple copies of the hall ticket to be on the safer side.
Download CG VYAPAM Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
CG Vyapam Hall Ticket can download the admit card from the official website, link is given below for the same. Candidates need to provide their Registration ID to download the admit card.
Candidate must reach the exam center on time. After 15 minuter of Starts the exam, Candidate not allowed to Enter into examination hall. If the photograph of the candidate is not printed on the admit card the candidate is suggested to carry 2 passport size photographs on the day of exam. Blue or black pen need to be carried.