CG Health Recruitment 2017
Directorate of Health Services has proclaimed newest job advertisement regarding CG Health Recruitment 2017. Organization is planning to recruit efficient candidates for filling up 880 available positions of Medical Officer. Candidates, who are eagerly interested to clutch the openings, may register themselves for CG Health Recruitment 2017 as early as possible.
Job seekers who find themselves eligible may apply for CG Health Jobs by submitting their filled application forms through online mode on or before the closing date that is 30th December 2017.
CG Health Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Health Services|
|Closing Date of Applying||30th December 2017|
CG Health Vacancies:
- Medical Officer (Specialist): 500 Vacancies
- Medical Officer (Contract basis): 380 Vacancies
Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree and holding a post graduation degree in relevant discipline from recognized Medical University or Institutions with good academic record.
- Contenders who are going to apply for the said positions must be minimum 21 years of age and maximum 70 years as on 01 January 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of government.
Aspirants who are going to select for the medical officer vacancies will receive the impressive amount of monthly salary that is Rs. 35,000 – 40,000 with other allowances.
Mode of Recruitment:
- Candidates will be assorted on the basis of their performance level in Walk-in-interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Directorate of Health Services.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending Interview.
How to apply for CG Health Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to go to the official website of the organization that is “cghealth.nic.in”.
- Now move the pointer to the end of the homepage and press on “Results and Recruitments” button.
- After that hit on the particular link of advertisement that is “संविदा आधार पर चिकित्सा अधिकारियों के रिक्त पदों की पूर्ति हेतु नियुक्ति WALK-IN-INTERVIEW हेतु सूचना”.
- Then read the whole advertisement carefully.
- Now go to the “Apply Online” tab and open it.
- After that, register yourself by submitting the required details.
- Fill the application form with correct information in respective manner.
- Upload all the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with them.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
- Lastly, Aspirants who will appear in walk-in-interview must bring all the original documents and certificates at the time of Interview for verification.
- Starting Date Of Applying: 01st December 2016
- Last date of Applying: 30th December 2017
- Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: First Saturday or Monday of Every Month