CBSE has declared class 10 result for Chennai Region today. The result was delayed 3-4 times this year. Result for other regions will follow in 2-3 days after declaration of class 10 result for Chennai region on May 31, 2011.
Chennai Region covers the following states :
Tamil Nadu,Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu
Visit the following link to get CBSE Class 10 Result :
CBSE Class 10 Result 2011
Best of Luck to All CBSE Students !
More from onlineteachers.co.in
- AICTE to say No to New Technical Institutes as Seats Remain Vacant The Demand-supply ratio for engineering and management institutes in India is not balanced. There are almost 3 lakhs seats remain unfilled […]
- CBSE Announced Compartment Results 2009 CBSE Class 12 Compartment Results for Ajmer and Chennai Region has been announced on July 31, 2009.
The Result for other region may be […]
- CBSE class 10 Result 2014 Declared CBSE has declared class 10 result for March 2014 examination on 19th May 2014. The result is available at […]
- PG medical entrance test by AIIMS The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, has invited applications for the All India Postgraduate Medical/Dental Entrance […]
- CBSE Results for All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination, 2010 Date of Examination : 25th April, 2010
Date of result declaration: 30th May, 2010
The result of ninth All India […]
- Complete Course CD for Maths & Science We have an exciting offer for students studying in classes 6, 7, 8 and 9. Now you can get complete course CD for Maths and Science in more […]
- Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE), Chennai, Tamil Nadu will declare the Tamil Nadu Board HSC (+2) Exam Results 2013 on May 9, 2013 DGE Tamil Nadu Results 2013 of Class XIIth examinations 2013 held on 27th March 2013 was conducted by Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary […]
- APTET 2012 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) 2012 to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on […]