Canara Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer Vacancies in various Disciplines and Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category on contract basis. Those who are eligible can apply now. Kindly visit the official website for more details
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
1. Certified Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers: 02 Posts
2. Cyber Forensic Analysts: 02 Posts
3. Application Security Testers: 04 Posts
4. Manager (Chartered Accountant): 27 Posts
5. Manager (Finance): 05 Posts
6. Manager (Data Analytics): 04 Posts
7. Manager (Finance Analysts): 03 Posts
8. Manager (Economist): 02 Posts
9. Application / Web Security Personnel: 01 Post
10. Information Security Administrator: 01 Post
11. Business Analyst: 03 Posts
12. Data Warehouse Specialist: 03 Posts
13. Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist: 05 Posts
14. BI Specialist: 05 Posts
15. Data Mining Expert: 02 Posts
16. Manager (Security): 19 Posts
17. Manager (Finance): 11 Posts
18. Senior Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
Qualification Required: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech Degree or Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Technology / Information Technology/ Electronics & Communications with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class (minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade for SC/ST) and certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification for Post No. 01, Chartered Accountant for Post No. 04, MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance)/ Post Graduation Diploma with specialisation in Finance with a minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class (minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade for SC/ ST/ PWD) for Post No. 05, MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance)/ Post Graduation Diploma with specialisation in Finance with minimum 55% marks or Equivalent Grade for Post No 17 & 18 with relevant experience. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 30 years for Post No. 01 to 03, 22 – 35 years for Post No 04 to 15, 17 , 25 – 40 years for Post No 16 & 25 – 38 years for Post No. 18 as on 01-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates for post No 01 to 15, 17 & 18.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Test, Group Discussion & Interview for Post No. 01 to 15, 17 & 18 and Group Discussion and/ or Interview for Post No. 16.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (intimation charges) for Sc/ ST/ PWD candidates & Rs. 600 (Including intimation charges) for all other candidates through online or off line.
Online Mode: Candidates should pay fee through online by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Internet Banking for Post No. 01 to 15, 17 & 18
Off Line Mode: Candidates should pay fee directly in any of the Canara Bank branches though challan or NEFT in any other Bank (Name of the Account RP–1/2017–Specialist Officers, Account Number 8693201000037, Payee Bank Canara Bank, Town Hall welfare Branch, Bangalore, IFSC Code CNRB0008693, Narration Mention your Name) for Post No. 16.
How to Apply?
1. Candidates log on the website www.canarabank.com
2. Clik on “Recruitment Project – 1/2017 – Specialist Officers”
3. Again click on “Click here to Apply Online”
4. Read all instructions log in your self
5. Fill all the details & submit the form